Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Christian face vs a heel bryan is excellent booking but there's sheamus to meddle with it. Sheamus is a good in-ring performer but he just doesn't spark out a lot of moves when he's in the ring.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
He's decent, overrated in my opinion. Christian is a much better athlete. The match could be insanely good.

Exactly if Christian could do wonders with Randy Orton than Christian/Bryan could be better than MitB 2011 with Cena/Punk

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Christian wants one more match...

Bryan comes down to the ring and hands him a box of matches and tells him Christian to leave him alone

Reactions: Crayo and Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Christian wants one more match...

Bryan comes down to the ring and hands him a box of matches and tells him Christian to leave him alone

+1 like. Nice little joke!
Christian vs. Bryan would be a real dream match.

And he needs to come back as a face. Of all the dumb things WWE has done of the past year, the Christian heel turn was the worst.

NewXros71

Jobber
Reaction score
I feel like Christian should be in the MITB match & cash in on Bryan if he beats Sheamus @ WM28.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NewXros71 said:
I feel like Christian should be in the MITB match & cash in on Bryan if he beats Sheamus @ WM28.

Vince would never let that happen I'm afraid. I think MITB is either going to Rhodes or Ziggler, he'll never let Christian have that sort of spotlight in my honest opinion.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
MiTB is all Rhodes this year I think, and deservedly so.

As far as Christian/Bryan... first off it would be heel/heel.. second off, it might happen after DB drops the belt to Sheamus, but Vince doesn't look at that match like the IWC does. Dream match for us, but Vince doesn't look at it and see dollar signs, so it's not something he's interested in.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
What if Rhodes is in his rumoured match against GoldDust?

Then WWE is fucking up/wasting time. Rhodes is ready to be elevated to the ME scene on SD.. going over Goldust doesn't really get him any closer to that IMO

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Then WWE is fucking up/wasting time. Rhodes is ready to be elevated to the ME scene on SD.. going over Goldust doesn't really get him any closer to that IMO

Well he isn't since Sheamus went over him in 5 minutes. Let him win at mania, give him a feud for the first PPV and let him drop it there so he can move up to the ME. Or have him as the first IC and WHC since Ultimate Warrior.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well he isn't since Sheamus went over him in 5 minutes. Let him win at mania, give him a feud for the first PPV and let him drop it there so he can move up to the ME. Or have him as the first IC and WHC since Ultimate Warrior.

Why have him win both belts? That will make the IC look like shit unless he vacates it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
seabs said:
Why have him win both belts? That will make the IC look like shit unless he vacates it.

As I see it, It elevates the status of the IC, Showing the IC belt is better than the US title

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
As I see it, It elevates the status of the IC, Showing the IC belt is better than the US title

I can kind of see that but the focus will be on the World title leaving the IC as an afterthought imo.