Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Aside from greats like DiBiase, Roberts or Hennig... nobody's proven himself the way Christian has and Vince turns a deaf ear

What more can Christian do? Hennig got hurt, I got that, but Christian was actually over as a babyface.... legitimately

They could have capitalized off him at any point, but Vince genuinely will not give Christian the 'brass ring'

They haven't maximized his abilities, but he hasn't screwed up either. *cough* RVD/Hardy

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
Aside from greats like DiBiase, Roberts or Hennig... nobody's proven himself the way Christian has and Vince turns a deaf ear

What more can Christian do? Hennig got hurt, I got that, but Christian was actually over as a babyface.... legitimately

They could have capitalized off him at any point, but Vince genuinely will not give Christian the 'brass ring'

They haven't maximized his abilities, but he hasn't screwed up either. *cough* RVD/Hardy

Unless you call going to TNA a screw up, I completely agree though. It's so annoying, SO MANY people see Christian for what he is, one of the most talented WWE talents there is. Batista even said he needs to be pushed more.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
I did not know this.

The same goes now. I'm putting my foot in my mouth again but I still think there are guys on both shows who are lazy, couldn't care less and show no dedication. But we're slowly weeding those guys out.

I want everybody in this company to work as hard as me, Triple H and The Undertaker do. I want them to sack the guys who lack the passion for this business and this company - I don't want them to be part of my show.

Some of the guys who I think should be on their way out the door are still being given opportunities to shine, and it's up to them to take the bull by the horns and show that they really want to be out there.

Then there are some guys, like Christian, who are dying for that chance and aren't being given that opportunity.

I'm a huge fan of Christian - I enjoy every aspect of his work, the fans love and appreciate him, he has a great attitude, awesome work ethic, is always in shape and is very smart about the business. I feel very strongly that he's underutilised.

You're welcome :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've heard he is supposed to be back any time... idk though.

In my dream scenario at the SD taping tonight he will return, beat the ever loving shit out of the Great Khali and be put into the EC match to replace him, win the WHC, and go to defend at WM against Sheamus

none of that will happen though

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I've heard he is supposed to be back any time... idk though.

In my dream scenario at the SD taping tonight he will return, beat the ever loving shit out of the Great Khali and be put into the EC match to replace him, win the WHC, and go to defend at WM against Sheamus

none of that will happen though

I'd love for that to happen. I think WF should start booking matches.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Can't wait for his return tbh Christian is one of those guys you just have to love! I hope when he does return he gets the push to super-stardom he deserves and has a much deserved run as champ!

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Tbh I was expecting a #30 entrance at the Rumble...
Now though I reckon they will wait until after Mania to bring him back...no time to build him into anything...
And I don't think they have MITB at Mania now it has it's own PPV.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
NW1989 said:
Tbh I was expecting a #30 entrance at the Rumble...
Now though I reckon they will wait until after Mania to bring him back...no time to build him into anything...
And I don't think they have MITB at Mania now it has it's own PPV.

Hasn't TLC been moved to replace MITB?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I stopped watching Smackdown as much because Christian doesn't come back anymore. He better return to TV soon as a face so that he could induct Edge.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
I stopped watching Smackdown as much because Christian doesn't come back anymore. He better return to TV soon as a face so that he could induct Edge.

Imagine Bryan vs Christian. Please WWE book this instead of Bryan vs Show.