Christian better job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
This is still pointless, and always will be pointless. These are two different companies, maybe even three we're talking about here (WWF/E, TNA & ROH), with different writers, bookers etc. So I'm declaring Cage vs. Joe a NO CONTEST! ("There must be a winner" my ass)...

gashface

Reaction score
Well I don't think anybody should -job- to anybody, but I'd say it's fairly obvious that Joe is more likely to win - considering the build up to the storyline.

Why are so many of you anti-Joe and up Christian's ass because all I've heard so far is the fact that he is "fat" or that he isn't as entertaining, which are pretty poor reasons to completely disreguard a top talent from TNA.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I just saw rest holds for about 50-55 minutes of the 1 Hour matches.

Obviously you are desensitized by high pace matches. Just because a 4 minute match on Impact can be really fast paced, doesn't mean an hour long match can be. Actually, it's probably impossible to do an hour long match with a lot of big spots. Think about....you are wrestling....for an HOUR! I'd be resting a lot too.

Anyways, based on one thing, Christian should win. Christian loved being in TNA and probably won't leave for a while. It was said 50 times already but it's true. I also think Angle should job to Christian with the title. Christian needs to be the face of TNA.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Obviously you are desensitized by high pace matches. Just because a 4 minute match on Impact can be really fast paced, doesn't mean an hour long match can be. Actually, it's probably impossible to do an hour long match with a lot of big spots. Think about....you are wrestling....for an HOUR! I'd be resting a lot too.

I beg to differ. What about WM XII? The first Ironman Match?

Although you could argue the first 5-10 min were restholds, the next 50-55 min was full of spots, and completely flew...

But that's beside the point. Christian SHOULD and WILL JOB!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
In that case you were talking about the two best wrestlers in WWF (which I'm sure many would agree they are among the best of all time) at the time, and we're comparing it ROH's best. There's a reason you are the namesake of the largest wrestling company ever. Anyways...back on topic...sorry to stray.

Travis40

^Okay...the match was an hour...there was 50-55 minutes of rest holds....they can have 15-30 minutes of actual fucking wrestling...and I really don't see what the big deal about Joe is. He looks like a giant turd, then he talks like a pussy from the OC...WTF?

Reaction score
^Okay...the match was an hour...there was 50-55 minutes of rest holds....they can have 15-30 minutes of actual fucking wrestling...and I really don't see what the big deal about Joe is. He looks like a giant turd, then he talks like a pussy from the OC...WTF?

Can we stop bringing this up again and again? You don't like Joe, fine. 98% of other people disagree with you, and think he's a great power/brawler wrestler. No one ever said his mic skills were good. Let's just move on...

Weebo

Reaction score
Joe better then Cage, yeah ok! What fantasy world are yu living in

CenaMark54

Christian is the better Pro Wrestler.

With that being said, Christian should job to Joe. That way Joe will look super strong when he leaves for the WWE and they can do an angle where he left some indy promotion for a shot at his dream of becoming a WWE superstar.

The Godfather

Reaction score
Joe will hopefully lose this one to set up another Cage title run, I really dislike Joe just because of what people who have met him say about him, and my own personal experience with him. I can honestly say that he's seriously a prick, and I wasn't the only one, most people at the Slammiversary fanfest thought the exact same thing, he wouldn't even look up at u when signing an autograph, he just looked as if he didn't care and wanted to be elsewhere. Joe is a dick, that being said his in-ring work is amazing, no matter how rude he may be.

PeepShow

^And you are suprised why? LOL. He clearly doesnt want to be in TNA. He has said that. Sure, he said he wont resign, but hell, if you dont like it, it doesnt take a fucking genious to just fucking leave. Go to WWE you stretchmark :D

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^I can make arrows too.

Anyways, I think since Christian signed a 5 or so year deal with tna, and joe pretty much isn't going to sign a written contract anytime soon, tna would be stupid to job a two time nwa World Champion and star such as Christian cage.
Well, unless they wanna try and convince joe to sign a contract, then I'd say a win over the Instant Classic would be a baby step in the right direction, and considering Joe's got some friends in the locker room, it might be a good thing to keep him around. just to keep the moral up abit.

Reaction score
Well as much as I love all the arguing on this thread. I have to say Christian is the better package but Joe has had more 5 star matches. I like both guys and as much as everyone says Joe should get the title now, its too soon and the build up nor his rep to the casual fan isn't good enough. This is how I think the deal will go.
Either Christian will get a roll up/a out of nowhere pin or Morgan will turn heel and help Christian get the win. Christian will then somehow get back into the title scene and win it back. Joe will feud with Morgan and after that go back after Christian. with all that Joe should have enough steam and end Christians winning streak and get the title for the first time. After that to continue the story and the fact Christian lost by pinfall in a one on one match. Have the last match be the usual gimmick match, a ladder match of some sorts, have Joe win and that should end the war between them. That should please everyone and shouldn't diminish any credibility of either wrestler.