Christian better job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^exactly :jason2:.

1) Cage should not job yet. TNA has to leave something special in his matches.
2) samoa shit should die. he doesn't even deserve to be in a garbage promotion like TNA.
3) its actually better for samoa joe to lose. after that, he gets furious for not winning anything and pulls off an I quit match against...lets see :g:...sharkboy.

Christian

Reaction score
Please God no. I thought this topic was going to be a nice read for why Christian should lose to Joe.

It's not.

Great One

I don't give a fuck about his pure wrestling ability, this is a professional wrestling business and that's how I will judge it. Christian's matches are 3x more entertaining to me anyways, does Joe even know how to wrestle as a heel and the art of MAKING YOUR OPPONENT LOOK STRONGER? Also, that TLC match should have been a 5 star match I don't give a shit what Meltzer said, I proclaim it as such. Note Cage has never faced the wide variety of ROH guys that Joe has... I mean Styles/Punk/Daniels are all AMAZING wrestlers I would consider them fucking MILES better than Samoa Joe in ALL aspects, but that's just me.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
They blew it with Joe. They should of gave him the title when they had the chance. Same thing happened with Raven. He should of had the title a year and a half before he actually won. And when he won he only had it for like a month because he didn't have the heat he had before for his "destiny". They dropped the ball with Raven and clearly with Joe too when it comes to the title.

Reaction score
I'm not saying Christian should lose, but in all honesty, why is a lot of this forum so anti Joe? Seriously, what is so bad about his matches (not his mic skills, which I admit are bad)? I don't mean to hijack the thread but I just want a simple answer.

But yes, Christian should win because he has more longevity in TNA at this point. Hopefully, a clean finish with this should leave us with an excellent match judging by No Surrender.

PeepShow

I'm not saying Christian should lose, but in all honesty, why is a lot of this forum so anti Joe? Seriously, what is so bad about his matches (not his mic skills, which I admit are bad)? I don't mean to hijack the thread but I just want a simple answer.

But yes, Christian should win because he has more longevity in TNA at this point. Hopefully, a clean finish with this should leave us with an excellent match judging by No Surrender.

Ive gone over why Joe is bad thousands of times. Im not sayin it again. As for the match, I actually believe TNA will want Joe around for longer, and it is time fro Cage to lose IMO, so I bet Joe will win the match, although I hope not. I hope he loses, and then gets mad at the booking staff, and then goes to WWE, where the booking staff is just perfect :shifty:

Great One

I'm actually 90% sure Joe will win this, because the bookers are going to try to pay him back for jobbing to Kurt Angle and have him beat Christian's streak, oh well. I don't like Joe because he's booked as a 'bad ass' but I find nothing bad ass about him at all and when TNA fans chant "Joes gonna kill you" it saddens me.

Reaction score
Ive gone over why Joe is bad thousands of times. Im not sayin it again. As for the match, I actually believe TNA will want Joe around for longer, and it is time fro Cage to lose IMO, so I bet Joe will win the match, although I hope not. I hope he loses, and then gets mad at the booking staff, and then goes to WWE, where the booking staff is just perfect :shifty:

That was actually directed at mostly everyone else, I know you've stated your opinion already.

Reaction score
Okay...let's look at this

Christian/Jericho WM XX

Christian/Jericho/Cena Vengeance 05

Christian/Jericho Cage Match Raw 04

Christian/Jericho Ladder Match Unforgiven 04

Christian/Rhino BFG 06

Team Austin/Team Bischoff

Samoa Joe/Punk matches

Joe/....who?

Christian has had better matches than Joe.

Joe/AJ/Daniels, Joe/Angle

U obviously dont know much about Samoa Joe if u cant think of more than one amazing match from him

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I'm actually 90% sure Joe will win this, because the bookers are going to try to pay him back for jobbing to Kurt Angle and have him beat Christian's streak, oh well. I don't like Joe because he's booked as a 'bad ass' but I find nothing bad ass about him at all and when TNA fans chant "Joes gonna kill you" it saddens me.

Good thinking about Christian's streak. I guess everyone's forgotten about that since he keeps losing in Tag Team Matches. But I have to disagree on "Bad Ass" gimmick. I think it suits Joe well, just not right now...

Great One

Honestly, the Joe/Angle matches have sucked, imo, the Joe/Punk matches were much better.

And the Angle/HBK matches were better than both.

PeepShow

^Exaclty. I would take the HBK/Angle match from WM over any Joe match, even the Joe/Styles/Daniels to be honest with you.

Great One

I just rewatched that match recently... kinda torn on it, I would put the WM TLC match over it for sure though, the Joe/Styles/Daniels match that is.