Christian better job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
At Bound For Glory against The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe! Christian Cage is decent but Samoa Joe is at least 100x better than him, especially wrestling wise. Christian's "undefeated" streak is comming to an end at Bound For Glory....

....and then hopefully Jarret, Mantell, and Russo can get their heads out of their asses and GIVE JOE THE TNA TITLE ALREADY!!!

EDIT: Samoa Joe also lost alot of heat (imo) at Hard Justice in the classic Russo swerve we all saw comming, so beating the shit out of Christian at BFG can be a great way to let the fans know that Samoa Joe is back to the way he should be, a bad ass Samoan motherfucker that nobody should mess with.

Great One

Samoa Joe better than Christian Cage? Yeah... ok, jump off Joe's cock please.

Travis40

...don't make me bust out my Billy Madison vid on you...cause I will if I have to. Yeah...jump off Joe's cock. Joe is a (in the words of Peepshow) a Samoan Stretchmark. He deserves nothing but a dildo in the ass for his troubles. I don't think he ever had a good match, the Punk matches weren't that great. I just saw rest holds for about 50-55 minutes of the 1 Hour matches.

Topic Graveyard anyone? :g:

Reaction score
Well, I look at it this way. Joe has had, pound for pound, more quality matches than Christian Cage (and I'm not saying that because I'm "On Joe's cock", I'm saying it because its the truth). While Christian is much better as an entire package (Mic skills, charisma, etc.). Personally, I'll take either of them...

Travis40

Okay...let's look at this

Christian/Jericho WM XX

Christian/Jericho/Cena Vengeance 05

Christian/Jericho Cage Match Raw 04

Christian/Jericho Ladder Match Unforgiven 04

Christian/Rhino BFG 06

Team Austin/Team Bischoff

Samoa Joe/Punk matches

Joe/....who?

Christian has had better matches than Joe.

PeepShow

Christian/Jericho WM XX

Christian/Rhino BFG 06

Samoa Joe/Punk matches

Joe/....who?

ROFL, dude, you can say all the other ones, but Austin/Bischoff? Dude, that sounds like me after about 20 cans of Mountain Dew.......lol. I wouldnt exactly go that far, but yes, I find Cages matches to be far more entertaining anyways, but thats just an opinion

Reaction score

Christian/Jericho WM XX

Christian/Rhino BFG 06

Samoa Joe/Punk matches

Joe/....who?

No way. Sorry, Christian has had some great matches, but look at Joe's resime.

Joe/Kobashi-5 star match
Joe/Daniels/Styles-5 Star match
Joe/Punk II-5 Star match

Then there's the literally countless number of very good-great matches he's had with guys like Low Ki, Necro Butcher, Davey Richards, and a horde of other guys.

Mugen

Reaction score

Christian/Jericho WM XX

Christian/Rhino BFG 06

Samoa Joe/Punk matches

Joe/....who?

Joe/Daniels/AJ

Joe/Kenta

Who has been wrestling longer?

No, Cage shouldn't job. That would be idiotic.

EDIT: Beat to it.

Barurot

Reaction score
I really doubt if they will make Christian job to Joe, they have more invested in Christian so it would be a bad move for them if they do that. I am both a Joe and Christian fan but so far Joe's push in the heavyweight division is nothing in comparison on how over he was when he was in the x-division. Well whatever the outcome of the match will be, I just hope it will be a great match coz' we got 2 amazing solid workers here...

Travis40

Okay....

Cage:

His TLC Matches

Edge/Christian Unforgiven 01

Edge/Christian No Mercy 01

Christian/Booker Bad Blood 03

Christian/Jericho/RVD Unforgiven 03

Christian, Steiner, Jericho, Orton, and Henry vs. HBK, RVD, Dudleyz, and Booker Survivor Series 03

Christian/Jericho WM XX

Cage/Jericho Cage Match, Raw 04

Cage/Jericho, Unforgiven 04 Ladder Match

MITB 1

Cage/Jericho/Cena Vengeance 05

And many great matches with Cage in TNA

Joe:

Joe/Kenta

Joe/Punk (even thought I didn't like them)

Joe/Daniels/Styles (a great match)

Joe/Richards

Joe/Low Ki

....wow...that's all I could think of.

03mnm

Reaction score
I actually find Christian Cage 's in ring work is underrated I mean he has had so many great matches in his career but I still think after what happened at no Surrender Joe will probably go over at BFG.

Beer Money Army

I really Like both. So it doesnt bother Me who wins. but joe has had some great Matches in wrestling.

Joe/Ki
Joe/Danelson
joe/london
joe/Daniels (in roh and TNA)
Joe/Styles (roh n tna)
joe/Jay briscoe cage match
joe/punk
joe/Homicide
joe/Kenta
joe/ki vs kenta/homicide
joe/Sabin
joe/daniels/styles
joe/angle
joe/cage

cage/colt vs danelson/daniels
cage/abyss
cage/rhino
cage/angle
ec/hardyz
TLC 1/2/3 and what others one he was in
edge/christian
christian/rvd
christian/y2j
cage/y2j/cena

i didnt like Cage/Booker T BB 2003.. it was average and the ending was weak

But i like these 2 and yeah doesn't bother who wins. I just want the ending to be pinfall or submission. no dq/countout bullshit

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I think this is just going nowhere. We're judging these two athletes at how great their matches were, while you're not thinking about their OPPONENTS. I'm not implying either of these have to be carried (Because they don't), but the better opponent they're going up against, the better the match is...

And everyone knows Christian will job...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
At Bound For Glory against The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe! Christian Cage is decent but Samoa Joe is at least 100x better than him, especially wrestling wise. Christian's "undefeated" streak is comming to an end at Bound For Glory....

....and then hopefully Jarret, Mantell, and Russo can get their heads out of their asses and GIVE JOE THE TNA TITLE ALREADY!!!

EDIT: Samoa Joe also lost alot of heat (imo) at Hard Justice in the classic Russo swerve we all saw comming, so beating the shit out of Christian at BFG can be a great way to let the fans know that Samoa Joe is back to the way he should be, a bad ass Samoan motherfucker that nobody should mess with.

the fact is joe is leaving... christian is staying... christian will win.
also even if Joe is overall a better wrestler than Christian, (still far from him on an entertaining level), this is not a good reason to make Cage job.
your post looks like a rant from a stupid mark