Chris Masters RELEASED!! And the world is celebrating!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Chris Masters.

Coming Soon, to TNA! Brother The Master Chris Cage!

6194life

Reaction score
Here is the Official WWE Statement

Chris Masters released
Written: November 8, 2007

WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Chris Masters. We wish Chris the best in all his future endeavors.

Reaction score
O goody the dreaded WWE phrase.
"We wish Chris the best in all his future endeavors."

Man that must be a bitch for him. Has his injury and now getting fired for roids. Don't tell me it isn't either, last night was that CNN special bashing WWE basically. So they have to fire one of the most jacked up guy on the roster.

He was going no where in WWE, roids or not. I hope TNA doesn't get him because TNA really doesn't need slow jacked up guys ruining the product.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
If he goes to TNA he'll probably be in a brand new gimmick, since "we own your soul" is in the standard WWE superstar contract. I hope he does sign with TNA, if only for a month or so. Nobody is going to stop watching because he joins the roster. Him signing with TNA will help spread the promotion.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think he'll now realise that the steroids aren't worth it and WWE will eventually re-hire him

C4

TNA will not accept a shitbag who was on drugs for the last 22 Months.. Yes I know that TNA will try to steal another one from WWE but it's Chris Masters people the guy who has no future he was suspended from WWE 4 Times and then he was on Steroids for like 22 Months and do you really think that TNA will take up this guy? His public Image is already dead what do you expect?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Isn't it interesting when a wrestler gets suspended how they don't reveal the reason why. It could be drugs, painkillers, or steroids. But I guess everyone just assumes it has to be steroids. Not cocaine or anything.

I am just thinking outside the box and I know this is a random thought, sorry.

the dark knight

am i the only one upset? masters was one of FEW superstars frm the wwe who actually looked like a world's champion.

Wrestling Station

^glad he was released, what a waste of space he was.

Oh TNA will take him just to get some ratings? what a losers

Mr. Mat

^pffft TDK & thank god he's gone it's about time he was usless the only pop i ever seen this guy get is when i went to a SD/ECW house show & they wherent even cheering for him they just wanted the show to start

Edit:i agree with WS he was a waist of space

Marvel26

Reaction score
am i the only one upset? masters was one of FEW superstars frm the wwe who actually looked like a world's champion.

I actually liked Masters. You are completely right about him looking like a champion. I think he could have been OK if he had discipline and some better wrestling abilities!

The Ripper

Reaction score
This is quiet a shocker since he is one of Vinces favorite things(musclelly guys)

But too many things have piled up against him, Suspensions, Injuries and pissing off one of the best in the business(undertaker)

Reaction score
I did like the master lock but I think that was about it he wasn't being used well anyway he was just jobbing in the end and I dont think TNA would take him atm because he would be to much like Test but you never know

the dark knight

^glad he was released, what a waste of space he was.

Oh TNA will take him just to get some ratings? what a losers
masters>batista

smackdown:
1. edge
2. kane
3. mvp
4. matt hardy
5. masters
10. batista

btw, i'd give TNA another chance and watch impact if masters signed for them.