Chris Hero & Claudio to bypass WWE developmental

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
-- Ring of Honor wrestlers Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero, both WWE bound, willbypass developmental and join the main roster after they sign their respective contracts.

http://rajah.com/base/node/23656

Say hello to your next tag team champions, Bryce Protagonist and Clarence Constantine.... The KINGS OF ENTERTAINMENT.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I always heard about these guys but I dont know if ive ever seen one of their matches. Great news to see some indy guys coming right through to the main roster even tho that probably means NXT lol haha. I personally am exctied to see these two in the E. As fresh faces are needed.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^I wouldn't rule out a Punk connection with them...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Punk's gonna come back with a squad 2003 Evolution style. I wonder if Colt got signed to.

Rell

Reaction score
Jimmy Jacobs had a tryout match last week...

Tyler Black is FCW champion...

I'm just sayin

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I can't stand Jimmy Jacobs or Tyler Black for that matter. Black is shit in the ring imo and Jacobs character is way too "oh I'm a fucking emo everybody care about me"

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
KoW are going to be in a world tag title match against WGTT for their taping in a few weeks, so unless ROH and WWE are working together, highly doubtful.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Punk's gonna come back with a squad 2003 Evolution style. I wonder if Colt got signed to.

I think Colt has BEEN signed with them, tbh. Maybe not a full deal, but definitely to help promote.

Axis

Reaction score
I bet they go to FCW

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I can't stand Jimmy Jacobs or Tyler Black for that matter. Black is shit in the ring imo and Jacobs character is way too "oh I'm a fucking emo everybody care about me"

Yes, the guy that once made freaking BJ Whitmer look like a top talent really sucks. D: Jacobs is awesome, and is a total package. Only reason why he hasn't been signed is his size. He's not even ripped like Bourne or Cara so it'll be tough. But he's one of a VERY few on the indies who could become a star if pushed like one. Him in WWE would be *****. Plus, he's dropped the emo stuff since he left ROH the first time. Black's not that great though.

As far as KoW, if they go to WWE, they'll probably be split up and work singles...

Reaction score
Jacobs has injury issues. I'd pass if I were the E. Again, wont hate on Hero, but he'll be Future Endeavored. Claudio... he can go far. Now time to bring in Joey Ryan and tag him with Ryder.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Yes, the guy that once made freaking BJ Whitmer look like a top talent really sucks. D: Jacobs is awesome, and is a total package. Only reason why he hasn't been signed is his size. He's not even ripped like Bourne or Cara so it'll be tough. But he's one of a VERY few on the indies who could become a star if pushed like one. Him in WWE would be *****. Plus, he's dropped the emo stuff since he left ROH the first time. Black's not that great though.

As far as KoW, if they go to WWE, they'll probably be split up and work singles...

If that whole post relates to Jacobs, I never said he was bad in the ring, I just didn't like his character. I tolerated it a while back when he was feuding with Moxley over his "girlfriend" but from the last I've seen it got way out of hand with the haircut and shit. The emo shit is sooooo played out and apparently it doesn't go well in WWE (hello Kevin Thorn). Well if he dropped it then what is his gimmick now?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
If that whole post relates to Jacobs, I never said he was bad in the ring, I just didn't like his character. I tolerated it a while back when he was feuding with Moxley over his "girlfriend" but from the last I've seen it got way out of hand with the haircut and shit. The emo shit is sooooo played out and apparently it doesn't go well in WWE (hello Kevin Thorn). Well if he dropped it then what is his gimmick now?

Yeah, I know, i'm just saying. I said that same stuff about that gimmick in '09 so we agree. As for his gimmick...

DGUSA: Pure wrestler babyface chasing the top title.
EVOLVE: Pseudo gay/Pseudo straight babyface/Pseudo Shooter
ROH: Life coach.

>_>

seX-Power

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure kevin thorn was a legit vampire.

Rell

Reaction score
right ^^^

aside from original Hardyz, there hasn't really been too many WWEmo's. ehh, Raven maybe? Gangrel and Thorn weren't emo, they were vampires.