Chris Hero & Claudio to bypass WWE developmental

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kevin Thorn was a rip off of the lead singer from My Chemical Romance (before the haircut) >_> translates as emo to me.

Montana

Reaction score
I highly doubt Jimmy Jacobs will make it anywhere in the WWE, let alone surprised if he got a development deal.

From my understanding the Kings are signed to the WWE and bypassing development, and they are finishing up their contractual obligations to ROH. I wouldn't be surprised if they wrestled in September at ROH's Glory by Honor in New York for their Farewell match. Great signing by the WWE. Chris is just as good as anyone on the mic in the WWE. I think they will run into the problem that their won't be any tag teams that could be a legit threat to these guys. I Just worry they won't have tag competition, but maybe it will help the WWE realize tag wrestling can still work. I would like to see them with Punk though.

I believe Colt Cabana has some sort of deal, because i believe he's had to reschedule some indy bookings.

Rell

Reaction score
I highly doubt Jimmy Jacobs will make it anywhere in the WWE, let alone surprised if he got a development deal.

From my understanding the Kings are signed to the WWE and bypassing development, and they are finishing up their contractual obligations to ROH. I wouldn't be surprised if they wrestled in September at ROH's Glory by Honor in New York for their Farewell match. Great signing by the WWE. Chris is just as good as anyone on the mic in the WWE. I think they will run into the problem that their won't be any tag teams that could be a legit threat to these guys. I Just worry they won't have tag competition, but maybe it will help the WWE realize tag wrestling can still work. I would like to see them with Punk though.

I believe Colt Cabana has some sort of deal, because i believe he's had to reschedule some indy bookings.

According to a source, Colt Cabana has told at least one promotion he works with on a regular basis that he won't be taking any more bookings with them after next month. He was also involved in an injury angle with NWA Hollywood recently as well.
hmm...

Airfixx

Reaction score
Kevin Thorn was a rip off of the lead singer from My Chemical Romance (before the haircut) >_> translates as emo to me.

By coincidence maybe, but it WAS implied that he was a vampire.

Edit: Didn't see this myself, but wiki sez "His first appearances on ECW on Sci Fi saw him appear in several vignettes, looking into the camera and spitting blood"

Emos are just rehashes of Goths (without such stupid dress sense) anyway.