Chris Benoit getting visible in WWE/ RVD-TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

- WWE 24/7 is slowly starting to show Chris Benoit more and more on the old Nitro clips. He is still edited out of his interviews and matches, and while there are no plans to change that, the philosophy now is he can be shown as long as it’s not in a match, a promo, or a melee where he’s a focal point.

- In a recent interview, Rob Van Dam said he would consider TNA but anything other than WWE is a step down. He also said that the formula to make it to the top in WWE involves politicking, kissing ass, stabbing people in the back, and holding people down.

Source: WrestleZone.

That's great, slowly there are showing more of Chris Benoit and maybe in sometime we might as well get to see his classic matches! I always thought that editing out a legend like Chris Benoit in his great matches was a bad decision.

therazar

Reaction score
I don't think editing out his matches are a bad idea personaly I'd like for him to be erased he fucked up his career and life over a weekend.

btman

Reaction score
Yep its a start... Doubt he'll still be in HoF ever though ><

Diving Headbut / Crossface better be in SvR 2009.

Nation

The only matches they need to show is his matches with MVP and his match against Randy Orton for the world title. Because without them a MVP and Orton dvd would suck.

Vandy316

Reaction score
they really need to show his matches because he has be a role model to many of the younger superstars and i think his in ring work can still encourage young kids who want to be a wrestler.

CenaMark54

they really need to show his matches because he has be a role model to many of the younger superstars and i think his in ring work can still encourage young kids who want to be a wrestler.

I can't see how anyone can repesct him after what he did, let alone look up to him or see him as a role model. If young people want to watch a great in ring worker they can go watch Malenko matches and try to emulate him. Malenko was far superior to Beniot and he didn't kill a little kid.

The only match they should ever show is Orton pinning him clean to win the World Title, just cut it off before Orton shakes that bastards hand.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
In a recent interview, Rob Van Dam said he would consider TNA but anything other than WWE is a step down. He also said that the formula to make it to the top in WWE involves politicking, kissing ass, stabbing people in the back, and holding people down

That's like Triple H 101.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i understand but his work with WCW and in Japan were phenomenal and so were Malenko's. but you do realize that Benoit was suffering from an early sign of Alzeimers or whatever and other mental problems causing him to have rage. Yes what he did was wrong and i now disrespect him as a person, but as a proffesional wrestler, i look at his work IN the ring and see him as a role model for my TALENT not his out of ring happenings

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^it doesnt matter what he was suffering, how can you respect a man who killed not only his wife, but the son he loved so dearly as well as himself. if he was suffering alzeimers so badly, how did he get himself to the airports and remeber how to get through matches? i lost all espect for the man, and nothing will ever change that

C4

I can't see how anyone can repesct him after what he did, let alone look up to him or see him as a role model. If young people want to watch a great in ring worker they can go watch Malenko matches and try to emulate him. Malenko was far superior to Beniot and he didn't kill a little kid.

The only match they should ever show is Orton pinning him clean to win the World Title, just cut it off before Orton shakes that bastards hand.

Chris Benoit didn't understand what he was doing at the moment, he didn't know himself it's like somebody else did it!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In my case I can separate Chris Benoit the wrestler from Chris Benoit the person. I will always respect what he did in the ring irregardless of his personal life.

KrazyKing

Reaction score
I agree with MonkeyStyle on this one guys I mean yea what he did was wrong but inside that ring he had great talent. Trying to act like he never worked there is not going to help them cause it makes it seem as if there 2004 Royal Rumble never happen which we all know it did and know who won.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Here we go again "He was a great wrestler blah blah" He shouldnt be featured on the Program anymore because he killed his fucking family......Why WHY WHY put a murderer on TV when its so easy to just NOT show him....imagine all the uproars we would hear from the media and shit if they started showing him again....I mean think logically, your hero in TV world isnt really a hero after all...get over it....

KrazyKing

Reaction score
they make movies about murders they do tv shows about them so I don't see the differece really. I mean its basicly the same thing.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
No...they make movies and TV shows about how bad they were, they dont show real life clips of them at the office or where ever they worked....Chris Benoit was a human being, his occupation was a Pro Wrestler...nothing more nothing less, it has no relevance to the man he really was.