Chinese boy with ability to see in Pitch Black stuns Medics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
rjliqe.jpg

Real News 24 said:
A young Chinese boy who was born with beaming blue eyes has stunned medics with his ability to see in pitch black darkness.

Nong Yousui from Dahua, China has eyes that reflect neon green when light is shined on them. Doctors have studied Nong’s amazing eyesight since his dad took him to hospital concerned over his bright blue eyes.

“They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never didâ€￾, his Dad said.

Nong enjoys playing outside with his schoolmates but experiences discomfort when in bright sunlight, however can see completely clearly in pure darkness.

To test his abilities, a Chinese journalist prepared a set of questionnaires which he was able to finish while sitting in a pitch black room. The tests show Nong can read and write perfectly without any light and can see as clearly as most people do during the day.

According to the World Record Academy (the leading international organization which certify world records), Nong has even set the world record for the first human who can see in the dark.

In animals, night vision is made possible by the existence of a thin layer of cells, called the tapetum lucidum. And like a Siamese cat, Nong’s sky-blue eyes flash neon green when illuminated by a flashlight.

Nong’s night vision has sparked interest around the world by vision scientists, evolutionary biologists, and genetic engineers. And this is good news for science as we may eventually be able to use genetic technologies to deliberately create such a condition ourselves.
Holy crap, he's like a real life Riddick! I find it pretty hilarious that this story came out right before the next movie in that series. Coincidence? I think not. Anyhow, this is pretty cool shit, maybe the X-Men aren't that far off after all.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
rjliqe.jpg

Holy crap, he's like a real life Riddick! I find it pretty hilarious that this story came out right before the next movie in that series. Coincidence? I think not. Anyhow, this is pretty cool shit, maybe the X-Men aren't that far off after all.

It isn't too far fetched. It's all based on the applicable theory of evolution.

Sent from my GALAXY S®4 using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It isn't too far fetched. It's all based on the applicable theory of evolution.
Well its obviously not far-fetched since its a reality based on this story. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well its obviously not far-fetched since its a reality based on this story. :lol:

I was referring to your X-Men reference! :p

Sent from my GALAXY S®4 using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Oh, haha, gotcha. I won't be surprised if we see more stuff like this in the future either, its just the natural way of things.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I wonder how much he paid to get them shined like that. A couple of packs of smokes and killed a few people.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Postman Dave

Reaction score
X-Men are real!

Night vision is a bit of a shit mutant power, but it's a start.