• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chillin with Chase Official Thread

Slim

we never set a time. I was wondering when. so is it still on for another day or what's the plan?

Slim

Talking about creative promos in a match where you are looking out of a window? Heh what?

And mannnn I'm gettin my groove back. My UCW groove back. Not "bombing" but yeah... I'm droppin bombs again :D

Mania 22 was the best out of the 20s. Just completely overly awesome. All awesome.

Last edited:

Chase

Due to a crazy schedule I have to do. Wondering if anyone can do the Bad Blood Prediction Podcast. Also Anarchy will be up tomorrow. Depending on when I get the promos.

Doink

Due to a crazy schedule I have to do. Wondering if anyone can do the Bad Blood Prediction Podcast. Also Anarchy will be up tomorrow. Depending on when I get the promos.

I suppose I could. Not doing really anything at the moment

Slim

Shoot just the fact you met him... freakin awesome.

Oh yeah I should do some of my voices next time. I used to do a real good Hogan... and Macho Man used to be awesome. Burns my throat but well worth it.

ShanegoFett

Shoot just the fact you met him... freakin awesome.

Oh yeah I should do some of my voices next time. I used to do a real good Hogan... and Macho Man used to be awesome. Burns my throat but well worth it.

Dude I was $30 Macho Man for Halloween this year haha. Wasn't great, but did well enough to get me extra credit in my college class. People who didnt get it generally got it when I went, "OOOHHH YEAAAAAAAAH SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM". Good times, good times.