CHIKARA: You Only Live Twice iPPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Jacobs via springboard ace crusher after interference by his henchmen

Chikara not having a lot of luck against the invaders tonight.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Xtreme Force over The Colony via roll up through exposed turnbuckle. Colony have regained their KOT medals though. Match was pretty rough on places.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
KING OF TRIOS IS BACK THIS YEAR OMG OMG OMG

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Icarus wins via CHIKARA Special, new Champ.

Great match, although finish fell apart a wee bit.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Show ends with Icarus on top of the technicos shoulders as new Grand Champion, fade to black....

Until about 2 minutes later, when the invaders from NPWD re-emerge from the back, this time joined by some huge Bane-looking dude who has a hooded Delirious & Solider Ant(!) in tow. He removes their hoods in ring and Delirious instantly attacks UMB to no ones surprise. However, Soldier Ant attacks The Colony! A huge brawl breaks out that ends with the Bane dude chokeslamming Kobald, and Kobald taking a nasty landing. Show ends with a motionless goblin being carried out of the ring by concerned technicos.

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Reaction score
It seems The Batiri have announced the passing of Kobald. This giant monster thing has also already cast a dark shadow over Chikara when it should be all happy times. What other promotion kills off characters though? Amazing. Need to get the DVD for this show, obviously sounds like can't miss stuff.

Castiel

Reaction score
Just finished the show (somehow...) and it was absolutely amazing. Chikara is so much more than a wrestling promotion, their stories rival TV shows. The ending was done so well. Seriously, my love for wrestling right now is back to max thanks to this show. This show really made me laugh, smile and feel sadness, that's why I love Chikara.

On another note, "Smooth Sailin'" Ashley Remington is incredible. He's got so over in one night. So glad Chuckie T is still apart of the roster, him falling for Remington's charm after the match was a highlight for me.

The Viper

Reaction score
Watching the iPPV right now. The 4 corners tag is on right now. One thing has stood out for me so far (other than this show is tremendous and the fans are some of the best wrestling fans ever), is Ashley Remington being such an incredible gimmick and like Castiel said, getting so over in one night. I've become a fan and of course, Chuckie T was awesome as well.

Castiel

Reaction score
Speaking of the tag, is it just me that really loves super Technico Throwbacks? Touchdown rules a lot right now and his delayed superplex was awesome! I was confused when commentary said Dasher was the muscle of the team...