Chess Tournament.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

If you'd like I can hop in so the brackets are even. I suck at Chess though. =/

Evil Austin

Just so Great One doesn't have a bye I guess I can download firefox in the next day or so. Just give me the green light; so I don't waste downloading usage on nothing.

Because I was originaly meant to be there anyway.

edit - I am in the middle of downloading it - by the time Astro sees this it should be done (I am about half way.) So when you see this add me back in. Sorry about the confusion I Just thought I didn't have the right form of Java to play.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Number One Seed!! Suck It!!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No time of Friday, but I should be available most of the day Saturday and Sunday. Depends. You pick a time Saturday or Sunday and I'll see what I have going.

Saturday during the day is doable. Sunday is out due to my not being near a PC. So really anytime Saturday between noon and four is good for me.