Chess Tournament.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This is for the Chess Tournament. I will take as many people as I want, which is everyone, so sign up as you wish. I will make a bracket, and there will be some qualifying amtches, based on random draw. If someone could find me a bracket maker that is online, it would be helpful. Matches will start on Friday the 27th and will start at 8 P.M. Eastern. The rule about your matches is that they can go on at anytime, you and your opponent will decide when, most likely being when you two are both online. To have proof that the person you said won has actually won, I will need a screen shot of the match's ending, or verbal proof from both competitors, but both of those would help. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask and start signing up.

1. Me.
2. Monk
3. Peeps
4. Kaedon
5. Stinger
6. Chuckie Z
7. Eddie
8. "Yes I Am" Great One
10. SterlISSatan
11. Jew(Not coutning you for now.)
12. Pat
13. Colt 45
14. See Whore
15. Switchy
16. Christian
17. Pizza

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
What would we be using to play with? I'll probably play, but I haven't played in a long time, and from the results of the last few times I did, I suck (unless my cousin is a genius).

Vandy316

Reaction score
former #17 player in the state. of course im in