Chef for a day.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Also Italian Outsider has told me that I am huge.

ok, as you wanted, I tried to enhance the pic while enlarging the pic size.
here is the outcome.
sp9cew.png
i confirm that. we are like Kevin Nash and Tajiri size.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

wow way to bump a really old thread.

And he did it just to poorly attempt a flame. Too bad it was just embarrassing for him.

I wondered what that pic in your avy was MS. Now I know it's your augly mug. >_>

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I recognize Carlos in the pink dress but who is the white shirt guy on the right?

are you masochist?
90% of the forum already hates you, want me to join them?

edit: and tbh, considering how Monk ''cooked'' you with that neg rep campaign, if anybody is the pink pig, it's definitely you.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And he said he was gonna change.

You bumped and old thread for a dumbass reason with a weak ass flame or whatever you terrorist call it down there in the middle east.

C4

are you masochist?
90% of the forum already hates you, want me to join them?

edit: and tbh, considering how Monk ''cooked'' you with that neg rep campaign, if anybody is the pink pig, it's definitely you.

It was a joke.

Why can't you guys relax and treat me like every other normal member of the forums instead of being so rude with me all the time? And please don't tell me I'm bitching or whining over here because I'm not.

And as for Italian Outsider, you've already joined them:

tx1n937ix0bf60xf8vx.jpg

Thanks but no thanks.

And he said he was gonna change.

You bumped and old thread for a dumbass reason with a weak ass flame or whatever you terrorist call it down there in the middle east.

Shut up.

Firstly that wasn't supposed to be a flame, it was a joke. And secondly there are dozens of other members who bump useless threads for no reasons go argue with them first.

As I said, shut up.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
nothing more wrong. those 3 were positive at the beginning. want a proof? what i typed there means pretty much '' i don't jump bandwagons''.go blame the admin who reverted them.