Chef for a day.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So yesterday was our golf tourney at the Heart, and apparently every year they do a pig roast. However they just got a new exec chef, and he's never done it before, and neither had anyone else in the kitchen. So cue my bro talking to me after work, telling me about the pig, and I'm all like "Dude, I've totally roasted a pig before, its easy. (Lies, all lies I tell you) So I get the job of roasting the pig. So I get in yesterday at 5 am, and set her up. She's 150 lbs, and I researched it and everything, so it was easy. It finished by like 5 pm, and it was the most delicious thing ever. There was so much leftovers that last night before I left I made up a JD/Peach BBQ sauce for pulled pork sammiches today. Sexified.

Anyway, here is the pic of me and Oinkster, its kinda small but meh.

noname.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Holy Crap

This is the first pic of him I seen I am sure theres many more here but wow...but cool pic...cooking a hog I see...hmmmmm...I will pass on the food..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But it was sooooooooooooo goooooood.

Especially since I stuffed the bitch full of apples before I put her on the spit. When her skin cracked and the fat started leaking out, I took some of the fat on my finger and it was just chock full of apple-y goodness.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
meh I don't think I would like it thought....maybe make me some chicken and I'll eat it...I love chicken.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sweetttttttt!!!!!

I am gonna come to Canada or w/e...u live Ottawa...find u eat chicken and then leave...its like

Arrive Eat Leave

but yeah I am sure your a good cook cause the pig does not look to be on fire or buring or dead( :shifty: )

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Apparently last year it was burned to a crisp. Too much charcoal. Also, my chicken kinda tastes like the Colonel's because I spent so much time trying to crack that recipe. Its close, but not quite.

I'll figure it out one of these days.

Wrestling Station

First Mike Chaos, now Monkeystyle... oh wait. I remember a thread sometime like March 2007 you were named as the chef of IWF.. right?

anyway, I wouldnt eat that, not because you made it. Its just our believes that we dont stick our tongues to a pig >_>

You said apples? hmmm... Im wondering where did you stuff the apple?? :shifty: I know that you like squeezed areas :lol:

But yeah. You look like a pro in that suit. Good stuff.

BTW, the first time I saw the black thing on the left, I thought that it was an umbrella T_T but yeah.. I bet that you added beer instead of cooking oil as a special ingredient >_>

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, and I thought you looked like that fat guy you had in your avatar awhile ago.

Well that pig looks good...