Chavo Guerrero signs with TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
Chavo is a good wrestler , will help young guys elevate and train them . Will be a good addition to X-division . I dont think he will get a monstrous push and will get into World title scene but you never know whats in the mind of hulk .

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Waste of time if he's going to be used as a veteran for the X-Division, they've already got someone more than capable and that's Doug Williams, his anti-X Division run was rather awesome.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Well I really doubt they give him the big push that they've given other guys touted as "WWE Rejects" such as RVD or Anderson, and that's why I'm really okay with the signing. I expect him to put on some great matches and really be a nice addition.

Agree with this. As a midcard guy and possible TV Champ, I think he adds to the company.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Will be good if he is used in a talent developmental role, he is never going to be a big star but he is experienced and will be able to help out the younger stars a lot. I am actually surprised it took them this long to sign him.