Chatting to girls.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
As a 15 year old and a guy who's whole reputation is based on being with countless girls and then moving on quicker then Zack Ryder's IC title reign
this smurf right here

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was 15 once too. 12 years ago now (holy shit...lol) sorry, just had a realization there haha.

At 15 I wasn't smashing pussy... I wished I could have but my personality was way too timid. Hell even at 27 I'm still intimidated by good looking girls tbh. At my factory we have summer students in the summer, I've worked there since I was 20 so that's ample time to meet a few of them who were around my age... but still, I remained quiet.

You just have to be yourself. I didn't even have a relationship until 21 (still together. Going on 6 years, we just had a baby 3 weeks ago) and honestly she's my best friend. Our personalities go so well with each other. We met through mutual friends. My friend who I was hanging out with everyday at the time was dating my gf best friend. And he needed a ride one day and asked if I could make one more stop and pick someone else up.. and the rest is history.

But yeah man at your age I just spent time hanging out with friends and playing in our band. I was way too shy with girls. I had a few female friends through the years but always waited too long to make a move and got relegated to the friend zone. I guess I just wasn't the type to be able to be smooth with the ladies and I was too sensitive towards them.

Well that was a rant lol. Just enjoy life and go with the flow. Focus on education at this point.... because without an education you're going nowhere.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I was 15 once too. 12 years ago now (holy shit...lol) sorry, just had a realization there haha.

At 15 I wasn't smashing pussy... I wished I could have but my personality was way too timid. Hell even at 27 I'm still intimidated by good looking girls tbh. At my factory we have summer students in the summer, I've worked there since I was 20 so that's ample time to meet a few of them who were around my age... but still, I remained quiet.

You just have to be yourself. I didn't even have a relationship until 21 (still together. Going on 6 years, we just had a baby 3 weeks ago) and honestly she's my best friend. Our personalities go so well with each other. We met through mutual friends. My friend who I was hanging out with everyday at the time was dating my gf best friend. And he needed a ride one day and asked if I could make one more stop and pick someone else up.. and the rest is history.

But yeah man at your age I just spent time hanging out with friends and playing in our band. I was way too shy with girls. I had a few female friends through the years but always waited too long to make a move and got relegated to the friend zone. I guess I just wasn't the type to be able to be smooth with the ladies and I was too sensitive towards them.

Well that was a rant lol. Just enjoy life and go with the flow. Focus on education at this point.... because without an education you're going nowhere.
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS. I hope your child has awesome health and I hope he loves real wrestling and wrestlers, you know AJ Styles...
I am super shy with girls, even the very ugly ones, I mean over the phone even talking to them I am fine but leave me alone with one and I'm more fucked then Kevin Nash's Quads.
FYI I now look to you as role model on this site,

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Do come back and read this in about ten years, when you know so much more about life - High school relationships don't last 99% of the time anyway, just take it easy and let whatever happens happen.

This guy gets it.

High School/College is just a bunch of people fucking about it and goofing off, when hormones come into play then you can be sure that people are banging left and right on social occassions and if being social ain't you then that's cool, there are girls and guys like that everywhere. Make friends, be "losers" together and trust me, relationships will come and in High School/College? They don't mean shit more than two people whom enjoy sex with one another and that isn't a real relationship, don't worry about it until much later on. Hell, I'm 20 going on 21 now and they still don't mean anything for most, I'll probably be looking for Miss right in my thirties.

Just have fucking fun buddy.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS. I hope your child has awesome health and I hope he loves real wrestling and wrestlers, you know AJ Styles...
I am super shy with girls, even the very ugly ones, I mean over the phone even talking to them I am fine but leave me alone with one and I'm more fucked then Kevin Nash's Quads.
FYI I now look to you as role model on this site,

Thank you man, appreciate that. My baby is a she btw lol and I hope she is a wrestling fan too. She'll be around when I'm watching so maybe she'll pick up on it.

I haven't really ever thought of my self as a role model, but I'll take it lol. Thanks. Yeah just keep doing you and it will all come naturally

El Curry

Kids See Ghosts
Reaction score
Interesting I was the same. I was always very nervous, and I get a lot of anxiety it’s really bad anyway. I’m 17 now turning 18 and about to finish High School, but throughout Year 6-10 I had a lot of relationships. (Just if you’re wondering I’m from Australia so its Primary School - Prep,1,2,3,4,5,6. High School – 7,8,9,10,11,12. - Finished) Anyway, it was stupid all the relationships like from 7-9 they were completely meaningless and a waste of time like at the time you think it’s real and blah blah, but you’re a kid and don’t understand it won’t last. I actually began to build a reputation from Year 9 – Year 10 where people considered me a ‘’hoe’’ lol because I was jumping from relationships it was over exaggerated I wasn’t moving that fast, and there wasn’t that many, but the whole point was that my relationships never lasted, and I’m a hoe. The relationships failures weren’t always my fault like a lot of the time it was mutual, and it was due to lack of connection because I rushed things too much, and we would talk and think we had a lot In common which many things we did, but as time went by it would become apparent that it wasn’t true, and it was rushed. That wasn’t always the case though. Anyways I had many relationships that didn’t last because I couldn’t find a person that I genuinely liked because of who they are and a person I could spend hours with. None of my relationships had lasted longer than one month. Until now. I met this girl, and she is incredibly (not getting into detail), But for whatever reason she positioned me as this popular dude who she could never talk to which baffles me because I am not a part of any social hierarchy groups (but in Australia or at least at my school it isn’t a big thing) But yeah she was attracted to me, but was always too shy to talk to me anyways long story short we ended up talking, and we clicked amazingly. After a lot of time talking she was skeptical about dating due to my so called reputation ( at this point I was about to turn 17) But she was very into me, and we began dating. We did speak for months beforehand, and it wasn’t rushed. Nine months later she is my everything, and we are both happiest when in each other presence. There are so many things I’d like to mention, but I’d rather not go into detail. It’s just amazing. I want to marry her one day, and she couldn’t live without me. It’s incredible.

To be honest I don’t know where I was going with that story lol I think it’s that you need to find people you share interests with because as I stated I was always nervous and I get a lot of anxiety, but once you find a person who shares the stuff you love, and you can talk to you begin to let loose and be freer and as time goes by you become a lot more confident.

Well that ended up being very long lmao

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Interesting I was the same. I was always very nervous, and I get a lot of anxiety it’s really bad anyway. I’m 17 now turning 18 and about to finish High School, but throughout Year 6-10 I had a lot of relationships. (Just if you’re wondering I’m from Australia so its Primary School - Prep,1,2,3,4,5,6. High School – 7,8,9,10,11,12. - Finished) Anyway, it was stupid all the relationships like from 7-9 they were completely meaningless and a waste of time like at the time you think it’s real and blah blah, but you’re a kid and don’t understand it won’t last. I actually began to build a reputation from Year 9 – Year 10 where people considered me a ‘’hoe’’ lol because I was jumping from relationships it was over exaggerated I wasn’t moving that fast, and there wasn’t that many, but the whole point was that my relationships never lasted, and I’m a hoe. The relationships failures weren’t always my fault like a lot of the time it was mutual, and it was due to lack of connection because I rushed things too much, and we would talk and think we had a lot In common which many things we did, but as time went by it would become apparent that it wasn’t true, and it was rushed. That wasn’t always the case though. Anyways I had many relationships that didn’t last because I couldn’t find a person that I genuinely liked because of who they are and a person I could spend hours with. None of my relationships had lasted longer than one month. Until now. I met this girl, and she is incredibly (not getting into detail), But for whatever reason she positioned me as this popular dude who she could never talk to which baffles me because I am not a part of any social hierarchy groups (but in Australia or at least at my school it isn’t a big thing) But yeah she was attracted to me, but was always too shy to talk to me anyways long story short we ended up talking, and we clicked amazingly. After a lot of time talking she was skeptical about dating due to my so called reputation ( at this point I was about to turn 17) But she was very into me, and we began dating. We did speak for months beforehand, and it wasn’t rushed. Nine months later she is my everything, and we are both happiest when in each other presence. There are so many things I’d like to mention, but I’d rather not go into detail. It’s just amazing. I want to marry her one day, and she couldn’t live without me. It’s incredible.

To be honest I don’t know where I was going with that story lol I think it’s that you need to find people you share interests with because as I stated I was always nervous and I get a lot of anxiety, but once you find a person who shares the stuff you love, and you can talk to you begin to let loose and be freer and as time goes by you become a lot more confident.

Well that ended up being very long lmao
By any chance do you live in Melbourne, if not just hit me up boi anyway