Chatting to girls.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
hUNAo.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What? I'm talking from experience. 17 years of emotionally damaging, painful experience.

Not all girls/women care about weight to that extent though. I think more guys care about weight/size to be honest. At least in the US. (not sure where you are from)
I'm sorry that happened to you tho. I know what it is like to be picked on, it isn't a fun experience.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Okay I've been around the block more times than the ice cream man. I'm also a psychologist. I've gone through times when I was an utter slut because I was getting a LOT of attention and times when I was ignored completely.

Confidence is important but you cannot manufacture confidence. Manufactured confidence is transparent. Confidence with women comes from confidence in yourself. It sounds like a platitude, but it's not. I would honestly say to work on the other things that are important in your life and that confidence will strengthen your confidence to talk to girls and you'll be more successful.

Each time, my dating success has been directly linked to my confidence and attention spent on improving myself.

If I could go back to my teen years with the knowledge I have now, I would've been a much happier person.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm meant to be gone for a bit, but I just saw this and had to take a gander.

First off, don't just go up to her and be like "Hey, I like you", they tell you to be directly honest with them but it's not always the way to go, talk to them for a while, drop a few hints that you like them, without saying it, see how they react to it, if they laugh it off, bad luck dude, but if they respond in a way that's similar to what you're saying or feeling, you may be in luck.

Another good way is to not interact with them in a flirty or "Hey, I like you" way, seeing as you may seem desperate or nervous and that'd be a complete turnoff for a girl, maybe drop them a DM or a message, seeing as you'll be more confident not speaking to them face to face, it seems bad but it's a good way, message them for a while and get to grips with what they're like and if you really have a chance.

If they don't respond to a message, don't keep responding, they're not interested, for example:
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Did you get that last message?"
"Hello?"
You'll seem desperate, if they don't respond, leave it at that.

I've been in a relationship for a while and I'm happier than I've ever been in relationship terms, try the messaging, if it don't work, then whatever.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I'm meant to be gone for a bit, but I just saw this and had to take a gander.

First off, don't just go up to her and be like "Hey, I like you", they tell you to be directly honest with them but it's not always the way to go, talk to them for a while, drop a few hints that you like them, without saying it, see how they react to it, if they laugh it off, bad luck dude, but if they respond in a way that's similar to what you're saying or feeling, you may be in luck.

Another good way is to not interact with them in a flirty or "Hey, I like you" way, seeing as you may seem desperate or nervous and that'd be a complete turnoff for a girl, maybe drop them a DM or a message, seeing as you'll be more confident not speaking to them face to face, it seems bad but it's a good way, message them for a while and get to grips with what they're like and if you really have a chance.

If they don't respond to a message, don't keep responding, they're not interested, for example:
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Did you get that last message?"
"Hello?"
You'll seem desperate, if they don't respond, leave it at that.

I've been in a relationship for a while and I'm happier than I've ever been in relationship terms, try the messaging, if it don't work, then whatever.
I've actually trying to do something like this right now. Thanks for the advice King!