Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
a couple of friend and I were drunk and were taking turns putting it on and seeing how high we could turn it up before we couldn't take it anymore

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
but it's something to consider for sure, I don't really have a lot of constant back pain anymore, but it would probably do me some good

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
those things can start to really hurt when you turn them up. but I'm sure used correctly they help a lot

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
oh yeah I accidentally turned mine up by mistake before... scared the crap out of me lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
i am going to make an effort to drink more water starting when I wake up... Even if I have to number the bottles I drink again and make a game of it :dawg:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
getting ready to drink my wheat grass juice so I can go to bed. Nothing like slimy looking green water to send you off to sleep... :mad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.