Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I need to get healthier for sure I am too inactive for my age and the signs are showing of it

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'd never experienced anything like that, I've had my share of back pain and knee pain before from different causes, but nothing really nerve related

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
it scared me half to death, my heart was racing and I thought I was gonna die, one of the worst panic attacks I've had

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
yeah that feeling of death is the worst and you know it was just a panic attack after but in the middle of it you can't seem to stop it

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
and getting out more... which I need to do even if it is just outside with the doogies

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I was trying to go sleep and it wasn't happening. this was before the mattress got flipped so my nerves were getting compressed and making things feel worse

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
one of the worse nerve pains I have felt was the occipital nerve being "pulled". You can feel it in your skull. The first time it happened I was ironically walking on my treadmill and nearly fell over. it hurts but feels so unnatural. Every now and then it happens and still freaks me out but I know it is from my neck issues.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
it just sucks for me because I know i need to move more and exercise but when I do... BAM! Neck flares up and I am in pain. I also don't have anyone here to help push me to do it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
yeah my occipital nerves get compressed a lot. I have a tens unit on right now. If I didn't I would have an agonizing migraine

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
you would probably benefit form a tens unit actually for your back they are amazing for pain in the neck and back

Status
Not open for further replies.