Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I use to be that way, but that was when I was drinking and on drugs and I thought i knew everything and such, but after my last breakdown in march he was the first person to be there for me and to get me help andeverything

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So me and him ahd a deep talk about my life and my moms and such and he understood my view of everything and such offered me even more help so soon I gave the man a chance

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
All he has to do is apologize for raising his voice and I will apologize for the police thing and all will be well

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, and I like I said before he also helped me and my mom work on our relationship because for my whole life I hated her so much, and i know that sounds mean, but I had my reasons

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
@Yuki not to be mean or anyhting, but have either one of yall made an attempt or is there something more serious

Status
Not open for further replies.