Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Exactly, they probably thought it was hilarious and likely still do but it scared me shitless for nearly a year afterwards. I was always scared it would come back up one day but no one has mentioned it since

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just gotta stay as private as possible online these days, there will always be someone who will use something against you and think it is funny.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It was a blessing in disguise however because if that hadn't happened and I stayed on the forums as much as I did then I would never have taken oppertunities that I did.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
sometimes you need to walk away from something to find better things

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm still pretty messed up with depression and anxiety but I walked away from school with more qualifications than I had any right to have when my entire high school life I had below 50% attendance and now I'm on my second year of college so done pretty well so far.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have anxiety issues as well.. it just takes being around the right people to make a world of difference

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The depression went away for a solid year after I left he forums however and I do attribute that to removing the toxic members and focussing more on real life. My time on the forums became an addiction basically and I'm pretty good at disconnecting from here these days, sadly I still use Reddit way too much but thats less community interaction and more of I get my news and entertainment from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.