Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know you did, we have talked on skype about it

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There was one singular incident that made me just think enough is enough and I slowly but surely dropped wrestling and the forum

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't mind people not liking each other but when it brings down the quality of the forum as a whole, it needs to stop.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They basically played a "prank" on me and I freaked out rightfully so and that was when I decided it wasn't worth it after we talked about it Brit, that was like January/Febuary and by May that year I was gone.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Don't regret it one bit, that same month I transferred schools and rebuilt my entire life. I'm still in the rebuilding process but things are different now for the better.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have let stuff get to me as well, some people on here have said some nasty things to me and about me but the older you get the less you care. You can't let someone's words define you. How people talk of others says volumes about who they are, not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.