Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I've never made a full blown decision about it personally, its one of those things that if I lock myself into a mindset now its just silly. I'll definitely be an uncle before I'm a father so I suppose that will weigh on the decision.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah. I mean people like to say they will never change but we all change every 5 to 10 years.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
your mindset about the situation may completely different when you are in a serious relationship with someone you want to be with.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It sounds harsh but I usually don't let things get far because I don't like to deal with other peoples shit. Its awful to say but I have to do with so much shit on my own that right now I can't.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well at least you can be honest with yourself. I know of people who get in to relationships knowing they will end them because they only like the "new" feeling of them.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
^and never realize that that's only what they want to do. (Sorry! Just popped in and saw that!)

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm a pretty honest person most of the time, I'm very open with my issues to people I know moderately well. Its part of the coping process.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hell I remember talking to you about stuff a few years back, I used to talk with Punk too and it was good because when its not face to face with someone you know personally it makes it easier.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I had quite a few members vent to me, I don't mind listening

Status
Not open for further replies.