Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not really a huge line up tbh, Splatoon 1 was eh, Xenoblade is niche as fuck, Zelda doesn't hold much mainstream appeal as like Mario.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nintendo is just always more of the same, new Smash, New Mario, New Zelda but they rarely live up to the previous outings be it Nostalgia or Actual quality

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I loved Xenogears on PS1 and Xenosaga on PS2, haven't played the 3DS game and I think there's one on the Wii U as well? I don't own one

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I just don't have Nostalgia for the newer Nintendo stuff so it rarely holds my interest for long. Like the new Pokemon game I've stopped playing after 90 minutes because its so infuriatingly slow paced, there is still no option to even speed up the basics and after an hour and a half its dull.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I like that they brought back the old school game style with a new adventure

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also from watching MK8 Deluxe's trailer you can blatantly see they cut content from the original release for the Switch release which is shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.