Charismatic Edge : Rep is serious

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I can honestly tell you people that I completely forget what I did to this guy almost 2 years ago. I just barely remember his username and don't remember giving him red rep, but I wouldn't doubt that I did, considering how big of a douchebag this guy is since he made his OMG TRIUMPHANT RETURN that no one cared about. One of his first comments? Whining about an apparent private message I sent him and red rep......18 months ago (I will dig up that post so you can all look and laugh). EDIT: Here is the post: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=552861&postcount=20

Anyways, to cut to the chase, Charismatic Edge continuously complained about how I used to rep him all the time. I clicked on Doomsday's profile the other day and noticed that Charismatic Edge has red repped him multiple times, more than anyone else. Of course, knowing how much red rep bothers him (because returning to a forum after 18 months and still being upset over red squares handed out at that time certainly proves how one 'doesn't' care), I gave him a red rep last night calling him out on it. Within a second, he sent one right back, most likely red in the face, sweating and full of rage.

Realizing that he may have set himself up for more multiple red reps (which I honestly didn't have planned, I was just going to send him that one and move on, but I've since changed my plan :) ), he sends me a private message to try to smooth things over with hope that I wont red rep him:

http://i39.tinypic.com/eq73t3.jpg

Hilariously poor excuse. It is quite obvious that Edge has a problem with Doomsday since he red repped him multiple times, even during short periods of time, when we have a few other members who are more worthy of red reps or, hey, how about sending some green around? There are actually a lot of posts in the wrestling section that are green worthy. Nice excuse, too bad it failed and you proved that you have an issue with Doomsday. I don't mind the kid, don't have a problem with him at all, but also don't suck his dick. I just thought it was interesting how butthurt a guy gets over red rep but does the same thing to someone else. I'll bet Edge is clawing at his chair right now seeing Doomsday in the green. You bet your ass he's gonna send negs your way, carebear (you can have that nickname now since MS is gone).

Moving along, I respond to his message and he tries to play it cool like he doesn't care:

http://i41.tinypic.com/mlier6.jpg

I didn't respond to him, but, a few minutes later, he sends me another very gay message:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2wf075g.jpg

He is so butthurt that he is now trolling me in threads. I love it. Keep it up, it certainly shows that rep is indeed serious business.

Cool, just got another PM from him, I'm sure it will be something as equally stupid as the 3 I already posted. Man, this dude definately doesn't care about 18 month old internet happenings.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
When I told him I was going to make this thread, he logged off like 10 seconds later. Funny because he was online and so actively sending me private messages up until that point.

lol, pussy.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
:lmao
Faggotory at it's peak.

You better not give me red repz for this post, Edge. I'll probably get all red in the face and jizz all over the keyboard.

Beer

Reaction score
You're all smurfs in this thread other than G1.

LH, you're showing everyone you're just as sad making a large thread like this.

Neg for all of you.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You're all smurfs in this thread other than G1.

LH, you're showing everyone you're just as sad making a large thread like this.

Neg for all of you.

It goes both ways.

When a post is short, people say it sucks. When a post is long, people say you care too much.

THE INTERNET IS A FUN PLACE.

Beer

Reaction score
Nah, the majority of the forum look in awe at a post like this, and revert to sucking your dick (or liicking your vag in this case) to gain some credibility.

Reaction score
Btw Beer, I think you gave me the wrong rep, you gave me the green one, isnt neg rep the red one? Try again and choose the RED ONE, similar to your period stain.