Champions League 2012-13 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Tonight action.

What game/s are you watching

jgf9q.png

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
City/Dortmund with Madrid/Ajax on stream.

Think mine with be the same, Hopefully Madrid will pick up the victory, last thing we want is Ajax picking up points.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Silva had a relatively decent start considering his poor form. Yaya isn't allowed a touch, good tactics from Dortmund. Lewandowski is an animal and wins things in the air even against Kompany. The pressing from Borussia is admirable, they really are a very talented team on their day. Gotze at the moment is just unmarkable.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I agree.

The start thus far has been very gritty, both teams trying to fight for the ball. Pretty slow start. Hopefully it will pick up. Borussia move the ball around well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
City are keeping it well around the half way line though. Going forward they're struggling a bit but it's early. Borussia love to get the ball forward asap with risky yet effective passes. They've hit the post and had an open header thus far, City look a bit vulnerable but even the best teams would against an on form Borussia (though they're not really on form but in the CL form is irrelevant).