Champions League 2012-13 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Quite pissed off though. SAF refuses to sub Evra, why? Everyone with a brain realises Evra is playing like dog shit at the moment and we have a very very good replacement in Buttner. Maybe it's just for the experience factor, but I still would prefer to see Buttner out there, especially when we'll be exposed on the flanks due to the diamond formation we're playing.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
HarHar, Ushited are down already.

Looking good for them winning the league and or CL title this year.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
HarHar, Ushited are down already.

Looking good for them winning the league and or CL title this year.

I'm sure United will still win this game.

I'm not sure why SAF still plays Evra though his legs have done, and he offers nothing to there team.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jesus christ. Anyway dominating the first half just need a second goal. I'm hoping Jonathan and his lack of football knowledge stay out of this thread.

First half was a little slow, hopefully second half will provide us with plenty of goals.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
What a Howler by the keeper I think. Good finish from RVP. Keeping what were you doing!! lol.