Challenge to SNACKZ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

The funny thing about this thread is that the title says Challenge to SNACKZ and the content is about other stuff lol..

Anyway, yeah i like the way Untouchable made the splits and matches so carry on as you are my assistant in the league, make the matches and i will support you with anything you want.

As for Butters, dont feel so comfortable up there as you never know what can happen at the last minute of any match :p but we can have our freestyle signature match anytime you wish.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Wow - Just wow. So let me get this straight. Butters is challenging me? Are you serious man. You're not even in my league. You're what they call "flavor of the month" son. I'll pound you out real quick and show you that throwing challenges out to the big boys is not the way to get noticed.

DVD can be of anything we want, including real PPV's? (please specify)
Due Date? (please specify)

Don't put your name on the DVD cover. You need to have IWF GFX LEAGUE on there somewhere though. PM your entry to WS. Don't go and IM or PM your little friends telling them to vote for you either. When I beat you, and I will, you will have to use a sig made by me for 1 month, and vice versa. If I should actually lose to you in this battle I will do the same. And don't go stealing something off of WCF either.

Untouchable

Reaction score
...thanks WS. and now...snackz...lets be serious....theres about a 500/1 chance you are guna win...seriously.

also it sez freestyle...so that means yes you can do a real PPv.....you can do anything....aslong as its a real cover...also your styles are so different we will know whos is whos ne ways so why the no use of name?

although i do agree with your sig idea...but not for to long...coz it would just get stupid...maby for a month...with a new 1 when ever the opponent chooses

SnackZ

Reaction score
500 to 1 chance? you must not know 'bout me. I thought I had established myself already but I guess not.

No names happens because some people vote for the artist and not the graphic. Its happened before so thats how I want it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
...thanks WS. and now...snackz...lets be serious....theres about a 500/1 chance you are guna win...seriously.

also it sez freestyle...so that means yes you can do a real PPv.....you can do anything....aslong as its a real cover...also your styles are so different we will know whos is whos ne ways so why the no use of name?

although i do agree with your sig idea...but not for to long...coz it would just get stupid...maby for a month...with a new 1 when ever the opponent chooses

I did say for one month only. No longer.

Untouchable

Reaction score
to the first post....from what i've seen of you your not all that great...you have established yourself to be an ok GFXer...but your not as good as butters....end of story....and to the 2nd post....fair enuf....but was there really need for the double post? ....just edit your last one in future.

Weebo

Reaction score
ah...ok...now i get you...i've sent what i think the next PPv shood b 2 WS....it goes like this....

world title match.

untouchable vs Abdullah Alhajri

junior title match

smackdown fan vs peroxwhy?gen914

world title number 1 contender match

jwind vs weebo vs MTG

Junior title number 1 contender match

The Showstopper vs SPITY94 vs Xtremehighflyer

Tag title open

a battle royal open to any tag team that show up by the date, 2 pieces must be made one by each competitor...their average score will be their teams score...winners will become tag champions.

Grudge match

Butters vs Snackz (hold the non PPv dvd battle till the PPv)

duno what the rest of you think.
Alright I see a card here, but what are the stips for all the matches

Untouchable

Reaction score
they havn't been decided yet...but hopefully i wil post the new PPv later with WS's permission...or he'll do it....but hopefully the new matches will be posted at some point today.

Wrestling Station

^ go ahead Untouchable, i saw your PM and you got my reply to it.