• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
butters is their really any point in this battle...we all know your guna Pwn him.

Buttersz

Reaction score
He thinks he is beter than me. Let me just put him in his place, then I'll go back to waiting around for WS.

Untouchable

Reaction score
fair enuf...jus seems like a waste o time thts all....when you could be installing cod patches

Buttersz

Reaction score
You can join in the battle aswell if you want? Then see WHY were confident.

Oh and if i was on my laptop, i would get them, but when I actully was, you didnt give me them, so you can go play cod on your own.

Weebo

Reaction score
well if it is a #1 contenders match then I want in on this action

Untouchable

Reaction score
woah woah woah, hold on a sec....im number 1 contender....im the one that got screwed out of the title....plus number 1 contender matches should be at PPv's

this match is just for betters to prove hes better than snackz.....and now that other guy aswell if he accepts.

Wrestling Station

He thinks he is beter than me. Let me just put him in his place, then I'll go back to waiting around for WS.

Why you always throw my name everytime? lol bad boy.. btw, if you would like to battle me in a freestyle signature im on it.. Just to let you know that im not that bad in GFX :p

Buttersz

Reaction score
Never said you was bad lol. And well we all agreed we was going to do something and its been ages and it hasnt happened and cos your mod you automaticly get blame, whether its your fault or not lol.

Reaction score
this is to untouchable
this should be to decide who battles the champ after our match, our match is still on

Untouchable

Reaction score
ah...ok...now i get you...i've sent what i think the next PPv shood b 2 WS....it goes like this....

world title match.

untouchable vs Abdullah Alhajri

junior title match

smackdown fan vs peroxwhy?gen914

world title number 1 contender match

jwind vs weebo vs MTG

Junior title number 1 contender match

The Showstopper vs SPITY94 vs Xtremehighflyer

Tag title open

a battle royal open to any tag team that show up by the date, 2 pieces must be made one by each competitor...their average score will be their teams score...winners will become tag champions.

Grudge match

Butters vs Snackz (hold the non PPv dvd battle till the PPv)

duno what the rest of you think.

Weebo

Reaction score
Untouchable, i love it ad love thy Tag Titles being open to anyone

Reaction score
hey untouchable one of us should join butters and enter the tag team thing, i suggest u because u seem like a much better friend with butters than i am