Challenge to County4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey you want to compete with me in th request section and make ur own BTB request thread. Well i got a challenge for you, here are the stips

There is a new wrestling company, XWA (Xtreme Wrestling Alliance) and they are having their first PPV. The PPV name is Hardcore Rehab. You must create a poster for this PPV with a costom XWE and Hardcore Rehab logo on the poster. You can use any wrestler in the world for the poster. It is due ASAP and the first to 5 votes wins.

So what do you say to a little battle just the two of us buddy? If your up to it?

C4

I don't accept this Challenge, neither do I have to compete with a Jerk to thinks he is better than me and thinks he can really Insult me. Make your own poster and show it to others and get 10/10 or 0/10 I don't care. Let us both have our own Threads and that's it, Let the people choose who they want to request from. End of Story!

EDIT: So, you won't stop bashing me by PM? I accept your Challenge.

Weebo

Reaction score
So what changed your mind there buddy?

C4

Shit it, I don't accept his challenge and that's it - End of Discussion
As I said let both of the Threads work, you stick to poster and I do the Matches don't know why you want to pick up a fight with me!

Weebo

Reaction score
here is my entry
f_XWAm_0254e4c.jpg

C4

Here is my Entry:

HardcoreRehab.jpg

Wrestling Station will decide which one is better and he will Rate both the posters /10 no n00bs or Unknown people Rate or post in this Thread.

Weebo

Reaction score
well i did make the rules are said first to 5 votes so that's how it will. WS can still rate them if he would like to.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
I like county's. Weebo's is just too over board.. County's is to the point and not too flashy like weebo's.

PeepShow

Ok, was it just me, or did I see 2 things that are really fucked up?

First of all, how did Weebo insult County? :g:

And second, didnt county say that he wasnt going to compete like twice, and then just posts his? Wow......

Anyways, I vote for Weebo. His is just all around better. Keep working County. This shit takes a long time to get good at.

Switchy

Reaction score
I vote Weebo's. It's a great overall poster and he used that sick backlash style writing as well as some other cool fonts. County's is cool but it's just too in your face with all the bright colours he put in it and the bg is a bit random too.

JHar888

Reaction score
I guess I'd say Weebo's, both are good, but Weebo's has a very attention - getting effect.

My Vote: Weebo

Ok, was it just me, or did I see 2 things that are really fucked up?

First of all, how did Weebo insult County? :g:

And second, didnt county say that he wasnt going to compete like twice, and then just posts his? Wow......

Anyways, I vote for Weebo. His is just all around better. Keep working County. This shit takes a long time to get good at.

^ He's been bullshitting up County's Request Thread ever since yesterday when it started.

C4

You have it your way and you win! Let WS Vote.
Well okay, My main Focus is on Match Pictures and I know I'm not so good on posters so yeah.
You win Weebo, happy?
Let me and my Thread live in peace and relax yourself a bit. The End of Story no more bashing in my Thread nor by PM neither by Shoutbox! And I won't do any shit in your Thread - Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.