Cena's opening promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

^ same here...

also, how is Cena suposed to beat the Rock and Stone Cold if they are retiring as Cena's career started? I wll bet you all you like that if Rocky and Austin were still in WWE as Cena was big or getting big that Cena would have beaten them too. HHH is older then Cena therefore he was able to fight the older guys and win...

Last year wasnt it Randy Orton who beat Mick Foley and night of Champions or Backlash? (HBK SCM Orton and he feel down on someone for the pin.) I dunno lol, its quite a long time ago.

Now from the promo, I am not saying that HHH is nothing but Cena does make a good point. HHH has not yet beaten John Cena and the only reason why HHH has the belt is because Cena lost it due to injury and Triple H had to win it off Randy Orton :smh I am starteding to like Cena more and more every show but what he said only made half sense imo...

(one man HHH has never beaten was BROCK LESNAR) :p

The Rated R CMStar

Sharky, you have a pathetic memory lol. Cena was the one getting SCM and landed right on top of Orton and he won the match. Then he defeated Lashley, Foley, Orton and Booker T and NOC.

Qwake

:shifty:

lol, thats right I forgot, I new the outcome just forgot who won (they had to make Randy Orton be pinned) :smh

The Rated R CMStar

He was being punished for destroying a hotel room in Europe