Cena vs. Orton is Highly Overrated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Lmao nah id much rather Umaga on raw as a face. Cena vs edge was better than cena vs Orton. But Orton vs hhh was Orton vs cena. Hey its shit booking that lets down feuds not the matches.

HHH/Orton < Eugene/HHH.. lol Jk
but like i said cena orton. HHH and orton sounds good on paper yet they still cant seem to pull it off. Just look at the Mania match they had. I was there live and people started leaving during the match.

Airfixx

Just create a WWE-UBER-CHAMPIONSHIP and have HHH, Orton & Cena triple threat themselves to infiniti over it, share the rest of the guys and titles between SD and ECW, go back to brand exclusive PPVs and.... BOOYAAH... The birds start tweeting!!!!

Soulpower

I need to mention this. There's no way in hell that Cena will go to SD as far as I'm concerned. Why put the company's biggest star on a network that a lot of people don't have?

It would be a waste of Cena, not to mention that he would likely squash the likes of Ziggler and McIntyre in a couple of weeks.

xtremebadass

SP so you are saying we are going to see ANOTHER title change? That's pretty ridiculous IMO, way too many title changes, it all started with Edge and WWE shitting all over each one of his short ass reigns, and now WWE is doing it to everyone else.

Soulpower

^^^Not exactly.

Cena could still lose the match, go away for a few months (I believe he's supposed to shoot a movie soon) and come back in a month or two due to some stupid reason.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
SP so you are saying we are going to see ANOTHER title change? That's pretty ridiculous IMO, way too many title changes, it all started with Edge and WWE shitting all over each one of his short ass reigns, and now WWE is doing it to everyone else.

I don't think Cena will win the title or go to SD. I see it happening either 1 of 2 ways.

1. Cena loses, Orton goes on and on about him getting rid of Cena. Cena disapears for a while, but he'll eventually come back. The GM can do what ever they want. see The Miz and Taker for ex. Even Jeff could be used as an ex. He'll be back too.

2. It ends in some bs WWE fasion where there's a tie or something. Cena says he never lost. Somebody comes out and says Cena's time at the title is over and it's their turn at a title shot. The guest host rules that Cena never lost the match, making it some type multi-man match with Cena, Orton, and "insert guy who wants title shot here".

LadyHotrod

If anything, I'll always remember it as one of THE most boring rivalries ever.

Cena vs Orton 3000. After BR, let's not make it 3001. Just end this shit forever.

xtremebadass

^^^Not exactly.

Cena could still lose the match, go away for a few months (I believe he's supposed to shoot a movie soon) and come back in a month or two due to some stupid reason.

Another surprise Rumble return? I THINK SO

Klide

^^^Not exactly.

yeah he has another movie that could work

Another surprise Rumble return? I THINK SO

That cant work id hate to see him win again...and go on and main event mania once again can we see a cena match that dosent involve any title matches at mania?? or is that just impossible?

xtremebadass

yeah he has another movie that could work

That cant work id hate to see him win again...and go on and main event mania once again can we see a cena match that dosent involve any title matches at mania?? or is that just impossible?

I have actually been waiting for a non-title John Cena match at Mania. I think a rematch with HHH for nothing could be a pretty good grudge match. I can't see him pushing new talent like Swagger yet. I say either Game or Taker at Mania. There is no one else that can possibly face John Cena...unless...BATISTA!!!!!!!

Oh how I wish Batista vs. Cena II would happen at Mania

the dark knight

so just because because cena said their "feud" was epic we're gonna actually try to consider whether its a proper feud or not? wtf

fuck cena and whatever he says, they had nothing but regular no-feud matches against each other. as far as im concerned the only time one of their matches meant something was when orton kicked his father in the head. other than that, they're just a zillion boring matches with absolutely no meaning what so ever.

oh and even their matches after the dad-punt story sucked but at least it had a decent build up.

seX-Power

They could have Orton win and Cena be out for a month or so, before appearing as Raw's guest host one week and putting him back in the title picture.

LKP

Orton if anyone will go to smackdown and umaga returns to raw taking over the heel role? Or cena goes to smackdown and umaga becomes the face there? That's what i think at the moment. Orton will fight umaga as the heel and cena would fight him as the face. See i just made my own scenario.