Cena nearing the end?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
I doubt Cena is on his last legs. Sure you can argue that Cena has feuded with nearly everyone, but I doubt Cena is nearing an end towards his career or even nearing the end of his prime. I'll give him 3 years at the very least when it comes to being the face of WWE.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I doubt Cena is on his last legs. Sure you can argue that Cena has feuded with nearly everyone, but I doubt Cena is nearing an end towards his career or even nearing the end of his prime. I'll give him 3 years at the very least when it comes to being the face of WWE.

What worries me about him is that, with his injury history (or lack thereof), it seems like guys go from being at the top of their games to being out very quickly.

He went most of the last decade with no injuries to speak of. In the last three years, he's had two situations where he's had to take an appreciable amount of time off. I just fear that he'll start having more, and more serious, injuries on a regular basis. It makes me think of how Christian and Mark Henry have been over the last couple of years or so.

wk

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I feel that Cena is reaching his end as the top guy in regards of winning the championship constantly. However, I don't think he's gone from main events, big matches, and the spotlight any time soon. He will be in that scene for another 3-5 years and then do some part time, "The Rock," type of matches. I could be wrong tho.

madmax123

Jobber
Reaction score
yes daniel bryan will be the new face of wwe...... John cena's end nearing and PG era going to end too.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
PG era going to end too.

If you mean that WWE is going to continue to push the boundaries of what "PG" means, then I agree.

If you think they're going to allow their show to go up to TV-14, then I highly doubt it. Too many families and too many kids watch WWE for them to want to hurt their image with that demographic.

wk