Cena nearing the end?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Yeah, he actually is.

He may not be Rollins or Ambrose on the stick or in the ring, but he's got the size WWE wants and loads of natural charisma. Reigns also has an amazing aura around him. It's an aura where when you see him, you know shits about to go down. Reigns is young, so he's also got plenty of time to learn.

HE HAS NO CHARISMA AT ALL! HE HAS POOR MIC SKILL! And his wrestling is avagage at best!

Reactions: Rogue

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Roman's spear puts Goldberg and Edge to shame. He's also got the Superman Punch which is awesome and that sick dropkick he does to guys on the apron.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
HE HAS NO CHARISMA AT ALL! HE HAS POOR MIC SKILL! And his wrestling is avagage at best!
He's got loads of charisma. When you have charisma, you get people attracted to you. Trust me, people pay attention when Roman Reigns is in front of them.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
He's got loads of charisma. When you have charisma, you get people attracted to you. Trust me, people pay attention when Roman Reigns is in front of them.

WRONG AGAIN! he has not charisma I don't what u all are seeing in him but there no charisma there!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Roman's spear puts Goldberg and Edge to shame. He's also got the Superman Punch which is awesome and that sick dropkick he does to guys on the apron.

big deal OMG he has big punch big fuckin deal! Anybody can do that!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Poor mic skills? No charisma?

Obviously, you know way more about wrestling than everybody else on the forum. I don't know why you would deign to associate with troglodytes like us when obviously you are the be-all, end-all of pro wrestling.

Truly, thank you for gracing us with your presence.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gohan you are clearly blind dude. Everyone sees Reigns is amazing and you are just a dumbass. Remember that time Reigns whooped CM Punk's ass? What a beast.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Pretty ironic if Cena ended up putting someone over as the new face at next year's Mania considering it'll be the ten year anniversary of when he himself became the poster boy of WWE. But I don't see Reigns replacing Cena, personally. Sure, he'll be a big main event star (and I've already called that Cena/Reigns will go down at WM31) but I don't see him as THE top face of the company for the next several years the way Cena and all the previous faces have been. I want the next face to be someone with a much more distinct and intriguing personality rather than just another big man with power moves and a supposed "aura."

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Why would Reigns need Punk to let him win? Reigns could kick Punk's ass with both hands tied behind his back, quite literally.

ur a dumbass! cm punk put him over b/c wwe wanted to! if cm punk had his way there no way in hell reigns would have won!