Cena = Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
It would be awesome of Cena turned heel. I remember back in the Wordlife days he used to do rap battles as heel. They were a hell of a lot entertaining, and I hope someday we can see them again. As for wrestling goes, he might just lose some of his fan base with the kids, that would be awesome, then people like HBK, Triple H, and Jeff Hardy could get a better pop and have more populatery.

RedMan54

Reaction score
well hopefully it happens, when ive actully met him, i said, "cena, will you ever turn heel again? " he said that he might, and hopefully mcmahon says yes to the heel turn.

Payne

Reaction score
I don't like Cena all that much, but I think he would be a pretty good heel. The thing I don't like about him is that he is a little goody goody to all the fans.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
hes not going to be a heel anytime soon
people are going to boo him whether hes a face or a heel
and if hes a heel he will sell less merchandise
so since vince is a greedy bastard, cena wont turn heel

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Why the hell isn't Triple H heel yet?

I would love to see Cena turn heel, even if its only for a 6-12 month period. Just give him time to stay away from the title, freshen up his character and when he turns face again, he'll actually be somewhat popular with older groups.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The day Cena turn heel it should and will be compared to Hogan's NWO heel turn. Cena is loved by women and children and for them to see their hero turn to a villian is great for the E. Aslong as they do the heel turn right then this won't fail.

Rated-R-me

Reaction score
I like the concept of a Cena heel turn, have never liked the guy, but his heel run back in 2003 was very good. But vince mcmahon is to greedy, so that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

kingovkings

Reaction score
id like to see cena go heel but cant see it happeing any time soon unless crowds each week really boo him

JC Punk

Reaction score
I would hate to see Cena as Heel

HBKforever

Reaction score
ECW One Night Stand 2006......Cena played the heel card pretty good that night, and he got absolutely booed out of the Hammerstein Ballroom.