Cena hater rant.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think it might be...dat ass :ksi:

DR.gif

The Artiste
Reaction score
60b9d0b40bf926e2adcbf1da4d1a9a7d.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Your time is up, Cena's time is now.

Case closed, End story. :pipebomb: No homo.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Want to know why Black Jesus doesn't give a fuck about Cena, bitch? Well, lets just say that I see where the Cena haters come from. I realise that Cena is as Triple H would say "best for business". I know why Cena is "shoved down our throats". Lets take this weeks RAW for example. I know why you would be mad over Sandow losing his briefcase on the show, but that was one part from an overall good RAW. If you don't give a fuck about a RAW show because Cena won a match, you seriously need to take a step away from wrestling for a while (maybe forever). The people who call Cena the cancer of WWE are lame. Cena overall has helped the business, how has he hurt it, bitch? By not being the best technical wrestler? Cena is pushed as hard as he is because he can be marketed to both his fans and his haters. You people wear the "We don't give a fuck about Cena" t-shirts? The people who don't give a fuck about Cena are buying his merch... If you turn up every week and whine over Cena, what's your problem, bitch? Here are some options for the Cena haters:

1) Don't watch the show
2) Skip over his parts
3) Ignore him
4) Don't buy his "anti-cena" merchandise
5) Stop watching WWE if you hate it so much

You have 5 options to pick from, it's not so hard is it, bitch? I'm Black Jesus, and I'm over ranting.

:sandow:

On behalf of all of us old, whitebread, non-Ebonics-speaking geeks, I would like to thank you.

On an added note, everything Black Jesus said is correct.

That's all.

wk

Reactions: Jonathan