Catch Phrases you bust out IRL??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I respond to a lot of questions with nope and I say you're welcome after I'm done helping someone out.
Sometimes,I even pull out the big guns and say OH HELL NO!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I respond to a lot of questions with nope and I say you're welcome after I'm done helping someone out.
Sometimes,I even pull out the big guns and say OH HELL NO!

lol, I've admitted to using OH HELL NO before. I've actually heard one of my friends use it. They always pick up on shit i say even when they don't know the origins, like for instance OH HELL NO comes from a kid with downsydrome from Buffalo, NY on a wrestling message board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Since speaking in front of classes is part of my job I should probably bust out the "Oh I got the mic now!" in tribute of old Big E more often.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Since speaking in front of classes is part of my job I should probably bust out the "Oh I got the mic now!" in tribute of old Big E more often.
FINALLY... the SPOT HAS COME BACK...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Vintage stole mine, OH HELL NO! gets busted out quite a bit. Ashley sadly gets left at home.
Often when winning at a video game, can't help myself but to break out the Sheamus little cross-taunt. I'm not proud of that. Although it is accompanied by a generic yell or a "Woo-hoo!" instead of a "FELLA!". Every now and then a Jericho-esque "Yeah, babay!" comes out which is a lot more prideful.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Vintage stole mine, OH HELL NO! gets busted out quite a bit. Ashley sadly gets left at home.
Often when winning at a video game, can't help myself but to break out the Sheamus little cross-taunt. I'm not proud of that. Although it is accompanied by a generic yell or a "Woo-hoo!" instead of a "FELLA!". Every now and then a Jericho-esque "Yeah, babay!" comes out which is a lot more prideful.

I like to do the two chest pound into the cross taunt with a FELLAAAAAAAAAAA when I'm drying off after a shower. Brings me back to my Irish roots

Husow

Jobber
Reaction score
You're welcome and would you please. Shut the hell up?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll go into Hogan every now and then because it's such a crowd pleaser. What're ya gonna do though, jack, because when you have the largest 24 inch pythons in the world brother everybody wants to take a peak dude.

Reactions: B.Dazzle

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I bust out the macho man OOOOOH YEAH from time to time, most often when playing video games.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I use THAT'S WHAT I DO!, Tell me....he did not just say that, DAMN!, I use the term bury a lot, I use Hulk Hogan's voice a lot to fuck with people as well as Randy Savage, and the NO! and YES! chants.