Catch Phrases you bust out IRL??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Lol'd, just saw the posts above mine too...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I use THAT'S WHAT I DO!, Tell me....he did not just say that, DAMN!, I use the term bury a lot, I use Hulk Hogan's voice a lot to fuck with people as well as Randy Savage, and the NO! and YES! chants.

If we are talking about using wrestling terms I do that all the time, especially in relation to sports. Calling teams or players jobbers/jabronies. bury. like last night I was like OH NO PEYTON, WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? THE HEARTBREAK KID TOM BRADY DOESN'T LAY DOWN FOR ANYBODY!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Should start doing the Bork Wrestlemania scream at the gym just for shits and giggles.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If we are talking about using wrestling terms I do that all the time, especially in relation to sports. Calling teams or players jobbers/jabronies. bury. like last night I was like OH NO PEYTON, WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? THE HEARTBREAK KID TOM BRADY DOESN'T LAY DOWN FOR ANYBODY!
I use them way to much at work considering some of my coworkers actually know what I'm saying.
*gets a rude customer*
Me: Pull him inside brother! I'm about to bury him so far deep, our boss is gonna have to change my nametag to, Triple H.
Coworker: Okay :boss:
*both of us do nothing*

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Money talks, bitches listen.

Well, that escalated quickly.

You just got _____ the fuck out!

Valar Morghulis.

He never had the qualities of a varsity athlete.

Malignant cunt.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I usually go around saying, "You can't see me!" to people. (Even doing the hand gesture)

When my friends and I are hanging and we're about to do something funny/crazy, I usually pump myself up and them by doing the DX thing.

ARE YOU READY?!

They'll just be like, yeah and I'll continue on with, "NO! I SAID, ARE YOU READY!!!?"

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
And that's the bottomline...

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
I use the term "people power" a great deal and occasionally blurt "jabroni" when I can't figure out a better word. I once started a whole "Yes!" chant chain in science class and none of them even know what wrestling is. I felt like the most accomplished nerd ever.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I use the term "people power" a great deal and occasionally blurt "jabroni" when I can't figure out a better word. I once started a whole "Yes!" chant chain in science class and none of them even know what wrestling is. I felt like the most accomplished nerd ever.
All I see is a bunch of people dressed in lusekofte going "YES!" in my head now, thanks neighbor.

Reactions: Larsosc

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
All I see is a bunch of people dressed in lusekofte going "YES!" in my head now, thanks neighbor.
Ahahahah, I'm totally putting that together one day. After that, I can die happy.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
1cf4ee18a2c85cb454a905a50058b51f.gif
:mad2:

Reactions: Larsosc

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ahahahah, I'm totally putting that together one day. After that, I can die happy.
Do it on the 17th of May and I'll hop over the border and join in. I've always wanted to see Norway on the 17th of May since hearing its pretty party that day.

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
Do it on the 17th of May and I'll hop over the border and join in. I've always wanted to see Norway on the 17th of May since hearing its pretty party that day.
Sounds like a plan. I get the parades chanting "YES!" and playing D-Bry's theme.