Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
i legit do not understand

why you wouldnt counterclaim right there when fucking someone is claiming info on you while claiming to be the sk and the only reason theyre not being lynched is the sk claim

like what the fuck was he hoping to accomplish
If Haza gets lynched there Jeff thinks he is cleared and will cruise to end game.
Since he knows Haza is maf the balance becomes fairly even making it likely he actually can win in the late game.
I believe that is the logic. It was a gambit he made based on the belief he could outplay Haza, basically.

Showtime

Reaction score
If Haza gets lynched there Jeff thinks he is cleared and will cruise to end game.
Since he knows Haza is maf the balance becomes fairly even making it likely he actually can win in the late game.
I believe that is the logic. It was a gambit he made based on the belief he could outplay Haza, basically.

ya but if mafia dies while claiming youre mafia

youre fucked anyway

like it would make it kinda obvious jeff is sk if haza flipped scum, but at least we cant lynch jeff if he just claims sk

Ace

Reaction score

youre fucked anyway

like it would make it kinda obvious jeff is sk if haza flipped scum, but at least we cant lynch jeff if he just claims sk
Would it?

Ace

Reaction score

youre fucked anyway

Also, why? I'm guessing you're implying mafia would kill Jeff but at this point its pretty much playing russian roulette. There are way more clear people (Me and Wang, Rugrat, and you) that are better targets as Jeff could still have been part of a super elaborate bus. (I know this is super unlikely but I still maintain it is more likely than Rugrat being mafia, and arguably more likely than Wang, you and I being maf too.)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

youre fucked anyway

Any thoughts that Grim could be the mafia Bodyguard and not town. He bodyguarded Haza both times.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
So Barry, Haza and Lawls are the scum team I’m pretty sure

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Since last night I’m the only Euro or Britbong in here :WOW

Ace

Reaction score
So Barry, Haza and Lawls are the scum team I’m pretty sure
It's basically this or Chris for one of Barry or Lawls.

Unless Magic has played a fantastic scum game AND has a pretty dodgy ability to heal his own team's petrify ability.

You're confirmed vig now, Wang/I are mason. I guess Wang and I are not 100% confirmed to each other but realistically I'm not going to be voting Wang at any point..

Lawls

Reaction score
Wait Jeff was SK and didn't CC Haza claiming to be the SK?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler