Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'd say Lethal v2 and Lawls probably have to be part of the scum team tho

I'm not buying that Big Man is mostly town just because scum usually use their role n1. it depends on the setup and often GFs dont have night roles as an example.

I do think one of at least Poyser or Magic are probably scum tho assuming the masons and vig are all town just because like dang and I'm surprised neither have really come at me with real intentions at all despite how much I'm fucking around

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Damn phone sent that early

Poyser- I had several concerns with poyser on day one watching him vote Ace off the bat and then change a few times and ended up back to Ace as he hadn't posted in the game to that point. Ace stated he wasn't worried about it at that time. He also felt Poyser was town this morning in the QT after my last post in there.

Barry- barry I felt was town from the multiple games Ibhave played with him elsewhere. He seemed more invested in the game and he tends to get aggravated as town several times.

Ev- his interactions with others seemed very town and the fact he was getting frustrated with a frustrated barry aeemed to show T vs T.

Jeff- I have felt Jeff has been town all game not the same Jeff at the end of the of the game Raidokken mentioned earlier as he doesn't seem to be trying push an agenda or others to much to make votes.

@Raidokken

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
If you’ve had concerns about me since yesterday then why is this legit the first time you’ve mentioned it?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I can see Chris genuinely deciding to vote me at that point and kind of expected it tbh so I disagree with you Poyser

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If you’ve had concerns about me since yesterday then why is this legit the first time you’ve mentioned it?
I was trying to discuss it with Ace to see if he had the same thoughts but we have such different timezones and hebisbonnwhen I am asleep usually and vice versa. I felt you was scummy based upon you going after him and the huge multi quotes E-V did of me you will see that I mentioned I felt Ace was town as well.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was trying to discuss it with Ace to see if he had the same thoughts but we have such different timezones and hebisbonnwhen I am asleep usually and vice versa. I felt you was scummy based upon you going after him and the huge multi quotes E-V did of me you will see that I mentioned I felt Ace was town as well.

So did you discuss all of your reads with ace before you posted them in the thread?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
he was softing BG from the start no? he quoted my post where I said GUARD with the Cudi pointing smiley

but mafia bg is a thing
But he said BODY bro :heston

When i realized there was another half to it everthing made wat more sense lmaooo

And the penny drops.

He also said he doesn't need protection

:heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And the penny drops.

He also said he doesn't need protection

you think he protected himself then? That is a pretty anti-town move if so

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Oh man

I didn't even clock the first one with CP and guard and my boy Kid Cudi

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ehhhh I’m gonna have to make a decision here. Can’t really leave my vote on Wang when there’s a fair chance they’re actually character confirmed and ace isn’t gonna show up as I’m pretty sure SA is a couple hours ahead of me.

vote chris

Gonna go back here. It’s not often my scum reads end up being wrong so much and I doubt it’s here so I’m just gonna back myself and go for Chris even though i think he’s been a bit better today (tho that could just be because he’s stopped trying to make me look bad). That vote on CP doesn’t make too much sense to me as he seemed super sure I was scum yesterday. I know he has said he’s second guessing the read but I don’t think he’s said why at all. Not entirely sure what I’ve done to change his mind other than stop pushing him so hard? It feels like he’s just trying to appeal to me and try and get me to vote CP with him instead of him who he probably knew I’d try and go to next.

Lmaooo why would I assume you'd try and go CP next when you said he was probably scum only if you were wrong on one of the four? And I said before why I've been second guessing my read on you and one of which was bc CP was on you and I really wasn't liking him either. The other was I don't really think you'd clear Big Man like you did as scum

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
you think he protected himself then? That is a pretty anti-town move if so

What? I'm simply saying what he said Haza lol.

Why are you putting words in my mouth lol?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So did you discuss all of your reads with ace before you posted them in the thread?
I had a list in there on day one mentioning I felt Barry had a killing role. He said he wasn't sure. I mentioned I felt off about Haza on day 1. He said he thought the same thing. I told him I thought Magic was town and he said he wasn't sure.

I tokd him I thought you was scummy after looking at him. I didnt get much after that and he was in the thread responding and he stated he felt you was town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lmaooo why would I assume you'd try and go CP next when you said he was probably scum only if you were wrong on one of the four? And I said before why I've been second guessing my read on you and one of which was bc CP was on you and I really wasn't liking him either. The other was I don't really think you'd clear Big Man like you did as scum
No I mean you’d assume I’d go you next but probably figured I could be persuaded to vote cp lol

Why didn’t you mention that about the big man thing when I was actually being wagoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.