Cash System Information

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Could have like a stock system also I guess say you buy 50% of Cm Punk, - every match he wins you get 5cents he loses and you lose 5cents but I can sell my stake to you for an agreed price and invest in others.

Not a bad idea but it would all have to be manual for Admins to give out, resulting in quite a lot of work.

Seabs said:
Hiding ads and more rep points? Gimme a TL:DR of what you're adding and what you're not.

None of it's final yet and ideas are still floating around so nothing is set in stone. Username changes is definite, perhaps an award you can buy (not custom, a set award), a group regular members can buy into which removes ads, another group they can buy into where they can give extra rep. They're the likely ones, there's a couple of maybe's. Still open to lots more ideas.

Reaction score
Seabs said:
So we can bet and buy username changes, is there anything else?
Could have like a stock system also I guess say you buy 50% of Cm Punk, - every match he wins you get 5cents he loses and you lose 5cents but I can sell my stake to you for an agreed price and invest in others.

would be nice but I don't think it's possible to do it automated. would be impossible to do it manually.

also, thinking about buying the ninja award but it will cost a lot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
TLDR

I would like to cash in my 4 cents for some hookers and blow please.

ty

Reactions: Farooq

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So what stuff are you going to be able to buy? Forgive me if I missed reading it... :eek:tunga:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not forgiving you. It's like one or two pages ago.

:okay: :downer: I'll have to go find it then :upset: :sad:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
We should have a stock exchange so i do no work & make a shit load of cash. Works for 'merica :jbl:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm gonna top this cash list :dawg:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
William said:
I'm gonna top this cash list :dawg:
Brit already has two dollars. Good luck. :dawg:

Also, Crayo, do you think it'll be a good idea to give extra cash to those who have reached a certain amount of posts? Take me for example, I'm about to reach 500 posts and maybe that would earn me like $.50? Just suggesting. :smug:

And maybe other ways to earn cash is to be in a group? Possibly another benefit to upgrading yourself to Superstar/Legend? It'll encourage people more to join groups and stuff. It also encourages people to be friendly and pleasant overall and benefits will eventually come to you. Just like life. :dawg:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Set milestones would be cool in order to receive maybe an additional amount of cash. 10.00 which is 1,000 posts you get an extra .50 to 1.00

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lady Deathbane said:
Brit already has two dollars. Good luck. :dawg:

Also, Crayo, do you think it'll be a good idea to give extra cash to those who have reached a certain amount of posts? Take me for example, I'm about to reach 500 posts and maybe that would earn me like $.50? Just suggesting. :smug:

And maybe other ways to earn cash is to be in a group? Possibly another benefit to upgrading yourself to Superstar/Legend? It'll encourage people more to join groups and stuff. It also encourages people to be friendly and pleasant overall and benefits will eventually come to you. Just like life. :dawg:

Not sure this plugin allows you to have benefits when you get to a certain post count :(.

Also, I said earlier that it's not really fair on the Superstars/Legends who pay for upgrades to give them out for cash too. Plus, Superstar/Legend is the only source of income the site gets. Lastly, we have a very nice userbase who tends to upgrade any good contributing members to legend once they reach 400 posts anyway.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Crayo said:
Not sure this plugin allows you to have benefits when you get to a certain post count :(.

Also, I said earlier that it's not really fair on the Superstars/Legends who pay for upgrades to give them out for cash too. Plus, Superstar/Legend is the only source of income the site gets. Lastly, we have a very nice userbase who tends to upgrade any good contributing members to legend once they reach 400 posts anyway.

Actually, I didn't mean buying Superstar/Legend status with WF Cash, I meant receiving WF Cash, even just a little, for being a Superstar/Legend. It would be another reason for people to upgrade. Same with groups. The groups choose who they want to be in the group because they're friendly, funny, really active, etc. so it also encourages them to be nice and active as well.

Idk, just a thought. :smug:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lady Deathbane said:
Actually, I didn't mean buying Superstar/Legend status with WF Cash, I meant receiving WF Cash, even just a little, for being a Superstar/Legend. It would be another reason for people to upgrade. Same with groups. The groups choose who they want to be in the group because they're friendly, funny, really active, etc. so it also encourages them to be nice and active as well.

Idk, just a thought. :smug:

Oh sorry, I misread it. I was going to have it so Legends get an extra amount for each post already, you have just reminded me :).