Cash System Information

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If you are going to have things to buy, the money should not reset imo. You can reset is for the monthly award but if you reset it completely, people wont have a chance to buy anything.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That's fine. Quite good suggestions actually. Will set up a page similar to the betting page with available things for sale.

@Britanica: Already scrapped the reset ^^

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Something you can automate: A group members can buy into which removes ads/allows them to give more rep/allows them to view hidden users/just about anything you can give to specific groups.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Another good idea. Wish you came up with these before I announced this thread lol.

Though with the ad idea, we would have to make ads viewable to registered users then. But it would be nice for me to simply say "Reach X amount of cash to have them removed or upgrade" instead of forcing upgrades on them.

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
WTF CRAYO? U stole idea from Asteroid site do WTF?!

We had this feature way back in February/March. Crayo removed it because it was getting glitchy/causing problems.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Just a footer ad then, maybe. That's acceptable. What you want to aim for is a tight budget for members, they should have to decide whether they want to give more reputation, or hide the ads. This, and the many ways to earn and betting system will make quite an economy system.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Definitely. Wooow much more pumped for this than I am before. This plugin could be a gem for the forum. I can see myself included having a ton of fun with this.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Crayo said:
That's fine. Quite good suggestions actually. Will set up a page similar to the betting page with available things for sale.

@Britanica: Already scrapped the reset ^^

:yay:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Aw'right. I'll think of more things and help you make nice pages for all this if needed. I got all weekend free.

Tommyspud

Jobber
Reaction score
Shop, so I can sell my occasional WAREZ.

I might not have any warez... as all I can do is sprite editing at the moment.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
A shop is possible, but I don't think it'll work well here.