Casey Kasem Passes At 82

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Casey Kasem, the internationally famous radio broadcaster with the cheerful manner and gentle voice who became the king of the top 40 countdown with a syndicated show that ran for decades, died Sunday. He was 82.

"Early this Father's Day morning, our dad Casey Kasem passed away surrounded by family and friends," his daughter, Kerri Kasem, said in a statement posted online. "Even though we know he is in a better place and no longer suffering, we are heartbroken."

He passed away at a hospital in Gig Harbor, Wash.

I used to turn the radio on super low when I was supposed to be asleep and listen to him on American top 40. He voiced so many characters from my childhood, this sucks. R.I.P.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
R.I.P

He was incredible as Shaggy.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I used to turn the radio on super low when I was supposed to be asleep and listen to him on American top 40.

Haha, same here. I even used to listen to the repeats on Saturday morning just for the hell of it. On top of him also voicing Shaggy and various characters from Transformers... those are my two fav. shows on teletoon retro.

Damn :(