Carlito Talks About Drunken Fight with Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Regardless of his laziness, I seriously doubt he would have ever been on Punk's level considering he wasn't near as charismatic nor half the wrestler. He definitely could have done better than jobbing to Finlay, but that isn't saying a whole lot. His career was a rare occurrence of a guy starting out red hot and destined for greatness, then skydiving completely off the radar.

Still, can't imagine how drunk he must have been to get in a fight with Cena. Carlito is no small guy by any means, but he's a welterweight compared to Cena. I wonder if Cena really jumped first or if some details are "clouded" from that night. Seems like Cena basically calling him a screw up would have made Carlito jump first....

To be fair he had picked up great fanfare as a face twice then went on the radio twice before ppvs and bitched about being made a face when they had him with Trish and Flair respectively. He seems like he shoots himself in the foot because he is set on being a heel and getting over his way.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
How is disliking someone not a matter of hate? And it wasn't a matter of WWE not utilizing Carlito, like Cena said, Carlito was lazy and didn't apply himself. If he did, who knows, he could be where Punk is right now.

I respect what he does outside of the ring(therefor no hate), however I'm just not a fan of his in the ring.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
To be fair he had picked up great fanfare as a face twice then went on the radio twice before ppvs and bitched about being made a face when they had him with Trish and Flair respectively. He seems like he shoots himself in the foot because he is set on being a heel and getting over his way.
It's quite possible which is pretty silly on his part even though I sort of agree with him. I don't think anyone wanted to see Carlito as a babyface, but it's not exactly his position to dictate his role in the company at that point in his career.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
No because he doesn't care right now. He's said on Cabana's podcast and MVP's youtube channel that he's enjoying the Indys right now. Only if they use him, he'll go back to WWE.

It helps that he can work as often as he wants for his dads company and gets pushed as a maineventer there all the time. I assume that without his dads company he would have tried harder to make it back to one of the big companies. I also can't see WWE using him as a top guy right away because of the way he worked in WWE in the past, he will actually have to prove to them that he wants to earn his spot up the card.