Carlito returns on a house show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Carlito returned on a house show for raw Saturday night in Tennessee. He lost the match up. He has been off wwe tv for a long time cause creative had nothing for him.

What do you guys think he will do next? I think ecw for carlito so he can have tv time, matches and hopefully a little push cause i think he deserves it. Your thoughts guys?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
With all the talk of WWE dropping pushes of young talent, I think it was most deserved with Carlito, I was never a fan of him and never saw anything that made him 'main event material' Everybody seemed to think he could have been huge, I never did. He has moderate charisma and significant ring talent but I have never bought into him or Primo for that matter.

As for the thread question, I saw ECW could do the most with him right now. There is too much young talent overloaded on Raw and SD's rosters.

LKP

Ecw should get carlito, danielson, low ki and get rid of christian and ryder.

The Rated R CMStar

First of, he won at the house show, he defeated Alex Riley.

As for Carlito himself, when motivated he's a blast and really fun to watch in the ring. He's painful in the mic though. Way too much accent

LKP

Well i got this so one of them is wrong
Carlito finally returned to action after several months off on the Johnson City, TN house show losing to Alex Riley. Creative apparently had nothing for Carlito and that explains his time off. No word yet on when he will be returning to TV.

The Rated R CMStar

Impactwrestling.com

Carlito made his return to action at the RAW live event last night in Tennessee, defeating WWE developmental talent Alex Riley.

Lordsofpain.net

Melina and Maria (note: Maria may be an error) beat Alicia Fox and Maryse.

- Sheamus beat Primo.

- Santino defeated Chris Masters.

- Carlito defeated Alex Riley.

- Mark Henry defeated Jack Swagger.

LKP

Cool man i had it wrong then, well i didn't the site did. Thanks for clearing it up.

noumenon

Carlito could definitely have a nice run on ECW as a heel, however I think his chance at the main event has come and gone back in 06 when he was actually drifting close to the title.

Reaction score
I really don't understand why the WWE hasn't just released him. I remember reading last year that they didn't out of fear that he might go to TNA, but I can't see him being that one major draw that they have needed to get past the hump and compete with the WWE.

noumenon

TNA's hypes the living fuck out of former WWE stars. Even a mid-card WWE star could potentially mean a lot for their product. Just look at Christian.

Reaction score
I see alot in Carlito. He needs a manager or something to do more of the talking for him, but he needs to be repackaged BADLY. The apple eating, lazy Boricua with an afro isn't marketable. He's got some great ring ability, but you can blame John Laurianitis and Jim Ross for putting the brakes on that (as they do with EVERYBODY so they don't take away from the INFINITE amounts of moves that people like Big Show, Mark Henry, Batista, Kane, Chavo and others can do :rolleyes: ). I think Carlito can honestly be something.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was a big fan of Carlito. He could really be something. I still havent given up on him yet, but I think he could amount to alot in the E. Sucks they always "have nothing for him".

Qwake

Awesome news, hope he's back on TV soon. I think ECW would be a good place to rebuild him if he was to be repackaged, although if he isn't repackaged it still could be a good build up for him there. He could have some good matches, put over the younger guys while maybe occasionally going for the title.

The Rated R CMStar

To Smackdown as a face. God knows McIntyre and Ziggler need him.