Carlito returns on a house show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Never cared for Carlito, he'd be good jobber feed for a bit of credibility for guys like Drew, R-Truth, Ziggler, JoMo and such.

Beer Money Army

his return won't amount to much, just like all his repackaged they have done with him.

noumenon

I'm surprised Carlito has never undergone a gimmick change, or at least been repackaged with a new look. Hell, it's worth a shot.

LKP

Ties his hair in braids have him be a badass from the streets of puerto rico. Lose the apple, go on smackdown or ecw and take out people with the backstabber. And get new music.

Great One

Ties his hair in braids have him be a badass from the streets of puerto rico. Lose the apple, go on smackdown or ecw and take out people with the backstabber. And get new music.
This would be an epic idea, lol. Should happen. =(

The Rated R CMStar

Considering that was in fact going to happen before they paired Carlito with Primo...

LKP

Well they still can. Get him on raw hell i dont care if he is eating apples just get him on tv and make him give an impact. Take out santino for all i care.