Can TNA get their ratings over 1.3 on their live show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What are the rating going to be?

• Less than 1.3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 1.3

• Total voters

03mnm

Reaction score
Rumour going round is that TNA are aiming for the rating to jump to 1.3 for the first time and they are hoping that this can happen when TNA Impact goes live on march 27th anyway do you guys think they will get it, less than 1.3 or maybe over who knows thoughts.

chessarmy

The ratings probably wont change that much....if it does though, then 1.3 will probably be the highest that it will get to

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Exactly. Just because they're going live doesn't mean ratings will increase. I mean new people won't find out about TNA just beacuse iMPACT is going live. Some other peope who know about TNA may start to watch, so I'm thinking it will hover around the 1.2 mark

PeepShow

^^Exactly. Just because they're going live doesn't mean ratings will increase. I mean new people won't find out about TNA just beacuse iMPACT is going live. Some other peope who know about TNA may start to watch, so I'm thinking it will hover around the 1.2 mark

You do realize there are spoilers for every iMPACT before it airs and people can decide if they like what they hear and read and then want to watch it or not? If it's live, people won't really know what to expect aside from a preview on the website. I don't think it will help much, but I think I could see it hit a 1.3 or 1.4 rating. Not much more thna that, but I hope so. iMPACT needs to be live. Seriously.

chessarmy

^ Definately. I'm tired of having to take asprins after every iMPACT! because of the fake crowd noise (and Don West/Mike Tenay screaming for no reason..but I guess they can't fix that).

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

PeepShow said:
You do realize there are spoilers for every iMPACT before it airs and people can decide if they like what they hear and read and then want to watch it or not? If it's live, people won't really know what to expect aside from a preview on the website. I don't think it will help much, but I think I could see it hit a 1.3 or 1.4 rating. Not much more thna that, but I hope so. iMPACT needs to be live. Seriously.

Yes I do, but there is no way that turning it live is going to attract a new audience. If people truly want TNA to succeed they would be watching already

C4

Of course TNA can get their ratings above 1.3, they have the talent but they don't really know how to use it. And as PeepShow said, the spoilers really spoil everything, they should have edgier story-lines and should use the talent in a more effective way.

Techniq

Reaction score
I think they might get slightly higher than that, but not by much.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I actually think they will, they are going live and there will be no spoilers, as we can tell with RAW and Smackdown, RAW beats them everytime, and i think one of the reasons is that RAW is live. TNA also has a good airtime, thursday nights. So i think TNA will get atleast a 1.3 or higher

Evil Austin

I think around 1.1 or 1.2 will be this show even though it is live who cares that its live it won't be live in other places around the world that have a different zone time and see it like two days after so it makes no difference the only difference it would make if they make it a good show and work on match length.
thats my two cents..

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Well, as much as I'd like it to happen, it probably won't go up. I'm hoping it does though as there will be no spoilers to read this time...

C4

Why not people? TNA has World class wrestling talent and can pull off great matches with them, when they get a solid fan base in sometime they will go above 1.3. Of course it's possible!

McLovin

Reaction score
In an ideal world, signing a big name that many know (Hogan, Rock etc) and and advertising him for an Impact would get a big rating. Having a live show isn't much. My prediction is a 1.2 at best