Can TNA get their ratings over 1.3 on their live show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What are the rating going to be?

• Less than 1.3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 1.3

• Total voters

n00b

Reaction score
you dont no what the ratings gonna b until it cums out, which is usually abowt 3 dais after teh show

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I don’t even see them getting a 1.2 for this show let alone a 1.3 or higher… If Kurt F’N Angle didn’t get TNA higher ratings nothing will, Just because Sting’s returning (for what the 5th or 6th time?) doesn’t mean their ratings will jump.

All you have to do is look at the other returns he made over the last 2 years for examples.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks TNA will get 1.3 or higher tonight is smoking crack. First and foremost no one really cares about TNA and all of its crappy booking. Secondly, they haven't hyped it to the extent to make new viewers come and watch.

And the most important reason they won't do it tonight:

Round 2 of the NCAA Tournament starts tonight. The demographic TNA shoots for will be watching basketball. Guaran-Damn-TEED!

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks TNA will get 1.3 or higher tonight is smoking crack. First and foremost no one really cares about TNA and all of its crappy booking. Secondly, they haven't hyped it to the extent to make new viewers come and watch.

And the most important reason they won't do it tonight:

Round 2 of the NCAA Tournament starts tonight. The demographic TNA shoots for will be watching basketball. Guaran-Damn-TEED!

There is an old saying "don't count your chickens before they hatch".

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Secondly, they haven't hyped it to the extent to make new viewers come and watch.

I absolutely agree 150% with you on that; I don’t think TNA hyped it enough to bring in new viewers. They should have been hyping it as soon as they knew they got a live show. Let the fans know that this is a big fucking thing for the growth of TNA but they didn’t. The fact that it’s live doesn’t automatically mean they’re going to get higher ratings.

SnackZ

Reaction score
So........ in all honesty. How many of you actually watched the whole show? Be honest? I didn't. I turned it on at 10 and saw the lame 'mixed martial farts' match with Angle/Tomko/Styles and saw Sting come out and saw the crowd yawning and then I changed the channel. I seriously doubt they got a 1.3.

Montana

I taped it, and i've made it though about the whole show, but at the same time, im not really watching it, because im writing this. But my question is

1) why did they let the cat out of the bag with STing

2) Why is 3D in the main event

3) Where is JOE?

All in all, the show wasnt bad by any means, just a few minor mistakes.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I watched it, nothing special imo it was just kind of 'bleeeh'.

And why did they give one of there Lockdown main-events away on free t.v?
That my friend = NO BUYS!!